Sloppy look for guys at the gym

Options
Jeff92se
Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
Man I love wearing my cute lulu's ....wait, my under armour at the gym. What's with the guys wearing old cut off jeans and xxxxxlllll shirts? All sweaty and such?

Replies

• angrybanana
    Options
    lol I found this hilarious :)
  • dane11235813
    dane11235813 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    nice. that made me LOL
  • ilovedeadlifts
    ilovedeadlifts Posts: 2,923 Member
    Options
    lol.

touche
  • WhittRak
    WhittRak Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    LMFAO...nice!!
  • Faintgreeneyes
    Faintgreeneyes Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    HAHAHAH Nice!
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    my gloves match my purse
  • Phrak
    Phrak Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    What do you do about your make-up running during speed sets of deadlifts? Its always in my eyes.
  • LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Man I love wearing my cute lulu's ....wait, my under armour at the gym. What's with the guys wearing old cut off jeans and xxxxxlllll shirts? All sweaty and such?

I know right!?!?! It's totally, like, gross. OMG
  • jodyl70
    jodyl70 Posts: 94
    Options
    There is a guy at my gym who wears jeans to workout in. I cannot imagine the comfort or breathing factor in those! :noway:
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    What do you do about your make-up running during speed sets of deadlifts? Its always in my eyes.

There's a guy at my gym that might to a set of 20 push-presses and then go run a lap, come back and do another set.

He wears vibrams, so I assume he's forging elite fitness.
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    haha. I saw a guy wearing those too but he was 6ft, fairly lean and was repping 245lbs on the bench for 8-10s. I found myself not being able to be critical. haha
  • TheJustPull
    Options
    I say if your comfortable in what does it matter what other people think how you look? Aren't you supposed to go to the gym to get in better shape and not care what other people think about how you look while your doing it?
  • jaweiss1
    jaweiss1 Posts: 71 Member
    Options

There's a guy at my gym that might to a set of 20 push-presses and then go run a lap, come back and do another set.

Lolz, "constantly varied, ..."
  • Phrak
    Phrak Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I say if your comfortable in what does it matter what other people think how you look? Aren't you supposed to go to the gym to get in better shape and not care what other people think about how you look while your doing it?

Gym staff cared when i showed up wearing a saran wrap compression shorts and no t-shirt.
  • dane11235813
    dane11235813 Posts: 684 Member
    Options

was he wearing board shorts as well?
  • jodyl70
    jodyl70 Posts: 94
    Options

Gym staff cared when i showed up wearing a saran wrap compression shorts and no t-shirt.

Bwahahahahahahahahaha! What gym are you at! :laugh:
  • gdunn55
    gdunn55 Posts: 363
    Options
    I wear my Vibrams at the gym. Is there a problem with that Mr. Lawrence?
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    Don't really care what I look like at 4am in the gym. Half the time I have a thermal on that in no way matches anything else I have on. LOL
  • thefuzz1290
    thefuzz1290 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    I don't know about you guys, but I can get 3 workouts in on a shirt before people start looking at me funny....anyone else?
  • gdunn55
    gdunn55 Posts: 363
    Options
    Shirts I change. Shorts I don't.