Better Than Facebook

Options
43154 Posts: 4 Member
I truly belevie thsi site is better social networking than gibberbook.

Everyone is supportive of each other.

Its all about attitude and lifestyle change adn if i can do it ANYONE can,

Think the owners of this site shoudl do a MFP convention / meet up - lol.

Good luck to everyone whatever they need to loose - this is the best place to do it.

Chris.

Replies

• kellybean14
    kellybean14 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I couldn't agree more! I ditched FB years ago because it was so catty. I love this place! Everyone rocks!
  • AndiJoy812
    AndiJoy812 Posts: 236
    Options
    I agree, Chris. I love it that everyone is working toward a common goal. I am finding myself spending more time on here than FB, and I have learned so much just from reading the message boards. There are some people who like to be negative - but for the most part, the vast majority of people who post on the forums are very postive and supportive.

Good luck to you!!!
  • Rayjewls
    Rayjewls Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I totally agree...i never posted comments on fb and on here I'm different. Mfp is the best 'social' / lifestyle media site...and I don't work for them...lol. I tell everyone I meet about it.
  • flopsy1973
    Options
    Well said. There is hardly any *****iness on this site (have noticed the odd thing on some blogs)unlike facebook and it's great to chat to people in the same boat as me . You and Tracy are doing great. Keep it up :smile:
  • rawheeler38
    Options
    I haven't checked my FB in over a week, and really have no desire to check it any time soon! :)
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Everyone can agree with this......Yeah to MFP!!!
  • PurpleGyrl13
    PurpleGyrl13 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I totally agree! This site is my new addiction. Though I still check FB because I have alot of family that I stay in contact with that way.
  • Lost_Mermaid
    Options
    Yeah, I've completely replaced facebook with mfp
  • Effedielle
    Options
    Quote 100%
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    They are two completely different places for me and I have completely different reasons for using both so I don't think there is much to compare, even though they are both social sites :ohwell:
  • BruteSquad
    BruteSquad Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I have had a great experience here!

However, you obviously missed the threads about creepers and why some women only accept women friends because of all the creepers....

I haven't really seen any of that so I am still blissfully happy.
  • KatesBadAss
    KatesBadAss Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I feel more love on here from total strangers than people who "say" they are my friend on FB. I'm addicted to MFP. Truly are my "pals" :)
  • Staceyblewin
    Staceyblewin Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    They are two completely different places for me and I have completely different reasons for using both so I don't think there is much to compare, even though they are both social sites :ohwell:

^--- This

Facebook is only as good as the people you suround yourself with. If you surround yourself with catty people, then facebook will be full of it. I love my facebook filled with my family and friends.

This site is a wonderful place to meet and co-exhist with people that are going through my same struggles.
  • BradsLynne
    Options
    OMG I just said that this site is better than Fb and then I saw this forum topic, I totally agree. :smile:
  • andivaclavicek
    Options
    I'm rarely on FB anymore, but am on MFP all day every day. :drinker:

It has been so motivational, I :heart: it!
  • horseymom214
    Options
    I agree with Faye...I love MFP for an entirely different reason. I love FB to, it allows me to stay connected to my family and friends all over the country. I have over 30 first cousins and we are able to really stay in touch through FB. I'm not "friends" with anyone on there that I don't know quite well. That being said, I do really like the support and inspiration everyine gives on MFP, its nice to know I'm not alone! I just started and have lost a few pounds so far, I think its a great way to stay focused and it really helps me pay attention to what I'm doing!
  • Heaven71
    Heaven71 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    I like them both and have them linked. They are both what you make of them. FB catty? Inly if you add catty people. I love my FB and my MFP.
  • jpbenjamin
    jpbenjamin Posts: 116 Member
    Options

I agree!
  • mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options

I agree!

Agree!!