sorted out my routine.....now here to make some friends

Finally thought say howdy! looking for some outgoing people to go through this journey with :) I love boxing, zumba, interval training, kettle bells lool could go on! really getting into exercise again!
i workout 5days a week or at least try and horse ride at the weekends.

Everyone calls me Sam, I am 25 and living in Hertfordshire in the good old countryside

hope everyone is positive and doing well on their weight-loss/fitness journey

take care all :) x

Replies

• Brandie1029
    Brandie1029 Posts: 183 Member
    Feel free to add me! :flowerforyou:
  • LReneeWalker
    LReneeWalker Posts: 213 Member
    Feel free to add me! I am just starting on my journey and this site sure is motivating!
  • PeggyWoodson
    PeggyWoodson Posts: 337 Member
    Hi Sam, I'm Peggy. Sounds like you get plenty of exercise and that will really help you to loose the weight as you know. I'm 63 years old and much more sedentary in my lifestyle. I am sure you will find lots of friends on here. Friend me if you like. And Best of luck to you.
  • Hi~ I would love to be your friend. Just got over 2 foot surgeries and gaining 19.5 lbs sitting around. Could use some motivation from an active member. Nice to meet you! :)
  • Hi! Please add me, I'd love to make friends on here and motivate each other! :)
  • jj3120
    jj3120 Posts: 358
    Hi fellow hertfordshire gal here : ) feel free to add me, also love zumba and circuit training!
  • Princess_Sameen
    Princess_Sameen Posts: 284 Member
    Thanks everyone! :flowerforyou: