24 day challenge COMPLETE

Options
In the past 24 days, my fiance and I have been following the Advocare 24 Day Challenge regimen. I'm so proud and amazed that we lost a combined total of 37 pounds! He lost 22 and I lost 15. Still have a lot of work to do but amazed by the numbers!

My fiance's mom recently became a distributor of Advocare (http://www.advocare.com/) and got us both started on the 24 Day Challenge. Basically the first ten days are meant to cleanse your system and reboot the way you think about food and eating. It consists of fiber drinks, probiotics and vitamins. Also, we attended a few support groups to get ideas about eating and exercising. We cut out sugar drinks, diet sodas, *a majority* of processed foods and learned different methods of cooking. The last fourteen days include natural supplements to give you energy and decrease you appetite. It went by so fast and the weight is literally melting off of us! It feels great!

Replies

• tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    That is really amazing! Keep it up!
  • skinnieminniemouse
    Options
    What is the challenge? What did you have to do?
    You should be so proud! Well done :)
  • Amanda_Rae_Rae
    Options
    My fiance's mom recently became a distributor of Advocare (http://www.advocare.com/) and got us both started on the 24 Day Challenge. Basically the first ten days are meant to cleanse your system and reboot the way you think about food and eating. It consists of fiber drinks, probiotics and vitamins. Also, we attended a few support groups to get ideas about eating and exercising. We cut out sugar drinks, diet sodas, *a majority* of processed foods and learned different methods of cooking. The last fourteen days include natural supplements to give you energy and decrease you appetite. It went by so fast and the weight is literally melting off of us! It feels great!
  • rach22m
    rach22m Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    congrats to you and your fiance
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!