Hi I am new!

Options
2»

Replies

• Keffinger22
    Keffinger22 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Exactly the same! I had no fast food for two weeks and then had it one day and now its two weeks later of all my dinners being fast food. I added you lol. We are definitely in the same boat haha!!
  • jhottness
    Options
    Good luck with your goals!! You can do this. One day at a time! Try planning out your meals for the week and get everything you need at the grocery store. If you can, pre-prep grilled chicken, make up a big salad, etc so that you have food when you need it instead of having to run out for a quick fix. It will get easier!
  • Princess_Sameen
    Princess_Sameen Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :) i have so much weight to lose nice to have ppl to talk to!

anyone looking for support please feel free to add me! here to make friends :flowerforyou:
  • kscarlett24
    kscarlett24 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Take it one day at a time. Try planning ahead, its really hard, but once you get in the habit, it gets easier. Feel free to add me!
  • emsmate
    emsmate Posts: 11
    Options
    agreed - i find myself falling into fast food habits when i work late and thats what i am trying to break - good luck & there is plenty of support here x
  • My1985Freckles
    My1985Freckles Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Hi, Kimberly! Welcome! You have come to the right place. Your 50 pound goal is awesome! But, thats only 20 weeks away. If you obsess over reaching the 50 pound goal in 20 weeks (which is 2.5lbs a week) you might stress yourself out a bit. Follow these guidelines:

If you have 75+ lbs to lose 2 lbs/week is ideal,
    If you have 40-75 lbs to lose 1.5 lbs/week is ideal,
    If you have 25-40 lbs to lose 1 lbs/week is ideal,
    If you have 15 -25 lbs to lose 0.5 to 1.0 lbs/week is ideal, and
    If you have less than 15 lbs to lose 0.5 lbs/week is ideal.

Adjust once you hit each mark... Ex. Shoot for 1.5lbs. the first 7 weeks, then drop it down to 1 lb for the next 14 weeks.... Total of 25 pounds lost. You can do this! You will succeed. It just takes a little time. :-)
  • Charlahorr
    Charlahorr Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hello!!! Yes fast food is hard to give up.... I use to be like that too.... Now i cook every night and its so much better... U save money and u no exactly what ur eating.... Fell free to add me for support :)
  • Kite24
    Kite24 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, the best way I have found of staying away from fast food is to find out how its made and what rubbish goes in to it. I don't crave it at all now,