18 pounds off, pics, needed a boost

Options
Hi,

i didnt take proper "before" pictures, so here's one of my just after new year.
beforepic.jpg

So have lost 18lb but stayed the same after a really good week, and just needed a bit of a boost. its only a start, but there is a slight difference i think!!!

after.jpg

Replies

• JellyJaks
    JellyJaks Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    There's a difference :) It's really noticeable in your face
  • Eeanz
    Eeanz Posts: 9
    Options
    :smile: You can really tell in your face.
  • sanjoparolas
    sanjoparolas Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Looking good, and yes - the scale isn't always the best measurement tool. How you feel in your clothes and how you look in photos can really help when the scale doesn't reflect your efforts.
  • isys5
    isys5 Posts: 213
    Options
    Yes there is definitely a difference, especially in your face :) Seriously get rid of the scale or at least try not to care what it says because it is a total liar ;) My scale has barely budged (roughly 8 lbs lost in around 80 days I think?) but my body looks so much leaner and my clothes fits so much looser. I just put on a pair of summer pants that I have not fit into in 3 years and they are loose, yet scale has hardly budged. Not to mention the fact that I am so much stronger and fitter, probably than I have been in years :)

Scales are just the fitness industries way of making tons of money ;)
  • WhittRak
    WhittRak Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Def a difference! Well done! Keep up the good work lady!
  • mrseelmerfudd
    mrseelmerfudd Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone. im going on a fitness instructors course in july so I'm aiming to go down at least 1 more dress size before then!!
  • parris1164
    Options
    Hello ... I can tell that you've lost some in your face :) keep up the good work ... you can do it :)

Shanna
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Like the others said, it's really noticeable in your face, though probably that's because your body is sorta hidden in the second pic... congrats on 18 pounds!
  • manic4titans
    manic4titans Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    YES! I can see it .

your facial features remind me of a Biggest Loser contestant. I can't remember her name but she was AWESOME. She pulled a car, do you remember? She was so far behind everyone but she won against men too.

Great job.
  • carolemack
    carolemack Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    There is definitely a difference! As well as pictures, you should take your measurements...then when the scale doesn't seem to be moving you can see how many inches you have lost. 18 pounds is great...be PROUD of yourself! :flowerforyou:
  • mrseelmerfudd
    Options
    Like the others said, it's really noticeable in your face, though probably that's because your body is sorta hidden in the second pic... congrats on 18 pounds!

haha, I was trying to have my daughter stand beside me, but she was practicing jogging and bouncing up and down haha
  • jjnt007
    jjnt007 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I really can notice a difference. Congrats and keep up the good work.
  • mrseelmerfudd
    Options
    here's a slightly better pic!
    after2.jpg
    no idea why its so huge!! apologies!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!