Options
hey all!

im Lexi from granite city, illinois

Replies

• missteri2008
    Options
    Hi Lexi! :flowerforyou: I'm Teri from Tulare,CA. I'm new to MFP also. :blushing: I've been using the website for about 3 1/2 weeks. It is awesome! The people on here are very friendly and very helpful. If you need to know anything just post your question and you will get multiple replies!! So, welcome!! And I hope you have great success in achieving your goals!! :happy:
  • GlamourPUSS
    Options
    Hi Lexi! :flowerforyou: I'm Teri from Tulare,CA. I'm new to MFP also. :blushing: I've been using the website for about 3 1/2 weeks. It is awesome! The people on here are very friendly and very helpful. If you need to know anything just post your question and you will get multiple replies!! So, welcome!! And I hope you have great success in achieving your goals!! :happy:

thanks for the welcoming post!

lol(:
  • guidosgal
    guidosgal Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site Lexi My name is Pam I am pretty new here myself. I wish you the best with your quest to get fit and healthy :flowerforyou:
  • GlamourPUSS
    Options
    thanks!!
  • missteri2008
    Options

thanks for the welcoming post!

lol(:

You are quite welcome!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This site is awesome, you will love it here if you don't already. I :heart: it here. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you that I wish that you have great success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: