15 day apple cider vinegar

Options

Replies

• Prettypiglett
    Prettypiglett Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    its good for my pet chickens to have too :)
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    I came across the use of apple cider vinegar. I used the liquid version to rid my warts (you can also get rid of moles that way) and continue to take apple cider vinegar pills so they will never come back!!

You can get rid of Moles with Vinegar?

I somehow doubt that..

It's true. You just gotta be sure too pour it directly into their den. It kills fleas too.

i cant tell if your being sarcastic or not haha :p
    i think she means moles on your body. not moles in holes
  • Sl1ghtly
    Sl1ghtly Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    I came across the use of apple cider vinegar. I used the liquid version to rid my warts (you can also get rid of moles that way) and continue to take apple cider vinegar pills so they will never come back!!

I somehow doubt that..

It's true. You just gotta be sure too pour it directly into their den. It kills fleas too.

Oh.. yeah, it don't do **** for those.
  • juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    Options

I somehow doubt that..

Oh.. yeah, it don't do **** for those.

Thanks for the good laugh!
  • easfahl
    easfahl Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    What is ACV?
  • GOT2GETSLIM
    GOT2GETSLIM Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My Mom is 63, has Diabetes, Rheumatoid Arthritis, and a syndrome I can't pronounce or spell that affects her knees that caused the cartilage in her knees to deteriorate. So when she walks the bones rub together in her knees and it is extremely painful. She was carring alot of weight about 6 or 7 years ago (which added to the pain and pressure on the knees) and she couldn't exercise or walk very far without the pain being unbearable. She started taking Bragg's ACV. She'd put a teaspoon of Bragg (or whatever the bottle recommended) in her water 3 times a day. The Bragg's ACV is suppose to help get your ph at the level it should be and boost your immune system. She lost alot of weight in a matter of a few months. She says taking the Braggs ACV helped lessen her joint pains, which gave her more mobility and more energy which enabled her to walk longer periods of time when she'd be out and about and in turn that's how she was able to lose the weight. And to this day she's been able to keep the weight off and walk longer periods of time. She swears by it.

I also used to have a constant red streak across my left eye for months. My eye was easily irritated from this bump I had on my eye caused from too much UV light exposure over the years. After taking the Braggs ACV for a a few weeks the red streak went away. I had the bump surgically removed a few years ago.

You can go to the Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar website to investigate further.
  • pundas
    pundas Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I take a little piece of tissue and dip it in AVC then place it on the wart covering it completely and put a bandaid over it. Its really important to keep it covered so no air can get to it. I keep it on usually for a full day and then take it off. After a few days the wart will turn black and start to look like a scab and will usually fall off within a week or so (from my experience).
  • easfahl
    easfahl Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Oh, never mind.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    umm... WHAT???????????????
  • choochoobell
    choochoobell Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • YogaLife4me
    YogaLife4me Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    :smile:
    bump!
  • GOT2GETSLIM
    GOT2GETSLIM Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I take a little piece of tissue and dip it in AVC then place it on the wart covering it completely and put a bandaid over it. Its really important to keep it covered so no air can get to it. I keep it on usually for a full day and then take it off. After a few days the wart will turn black and start to look like a scab and will usually fall off within a week or so (from my experience).

Thank you :flowerforyou:
  • NU2U
    NU2U Posts: 659 Member
    Options

I somehow doubt that..

I'm not sure about moles...but you can definitely get rid of "skin tags" with vinegar.
    soak a cotton ball with vinegar...and very firmly ( not rough) rub the cottonball over the tag....do it until the tag falls off. It will dry it up, and cause it to fall off....seriously..it works. I had one on the back of my neck, and it fell off in under 5 minutes...and never grew back.
  • shan_0517
    shan_0517 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    bump
  • prism6
    prism6 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    pouring it into their dens...hahahhah good one
  • hoffman1990
    hoffman1990 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    its great for sinus infections too.

here's the recipe:

2 tbsp organic raw apple cider vinegar
    1 tbsp of local honey - local works best for allergies too
    8 oz of warm water.

drink 4 -5 times a day for a few days until you feel the sinus pressure is relieved.

i drink it every day, for my pH levels.

i will now try it on my skin tags. those suckers are expensive to be burned off. that will save me lots of money. thanks for the tip.
  • pundas
    Options
    I have never personally used it to get rid of moles but a few of my friends from college have used it on moles and has worked. I have googled it before and watched you tube videos on it with successful results on the poster's behalf.
  • pundas
    Options
    Glad to help :) It was really a hard struggle with so many negative results from so many different doctors. Im so glad I came across this and love sharing it with others!
  • pundas
    Options
    What is ACV?

ACV is apple cider vinegar...just a shortened term :)
  • Lulumaguloo
    Options

I somehow doubt that..

I'm not sure about moles...but you can definitely get rid of "skin tags" with vinegar.
    soak a cotton ball with vinegar...and very firmly ( not rough) rub the cottonball over the tag....do it until the tag falls off. It will dry it up, and cause it to fall off....seriously..it works. I had one on the back of my neck, and it fell off in under 5 minutes...and never grew back.

Apple cider vinegar or just vinegar for the skins tags?