1st Mini Goal Complete! *with pics*

Options

Replies

• gosquid
    gosquid Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Great job! That's a huge step in such a short amount of time.
  • juliefought
    Options
    Awesome!!!! I have the abdomen and butt to really get rid of. Thanks for showing how much you have lost!
  • zipnguyen
    zipnguyen Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    Nice work ma'am... Totally tell the difference.
  • Vailery
    Vailery Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Great job! You can really see the difference!
  • hbart500
    hbart500 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    That is definitely a great difference! :) Keep up your amazing work.
  • Amber50lbsDown
    Amber50lbsDown Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Wow you can really tell a difference, good job, and gives me alot of motivation !
  • jheath123
    jheath123 Posts: 101
    Options
    Way to go, once you get it going and in a good rhythm it melts off. Soon you won't be able to keep up with clothes and that will only motivate you more.
  • barbie1000
    barbie1000 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    That mini goal is huge; you are doing so well and I'm sure you are motivated to keep going. I started at 217lbs and am now at 176lbs. You must feel so much better and you will continue to do so. Every mini goal will get you to where you want to be.
    Continued Success!
    Barb
  • AFerns
    AFerns Posts: 3
    Options
    WOW!!!! First off CONGRATS!!!! Your looking great already! Keep up the good work!
  • hellonheels88
    hellonheels88 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! I owe some of this to my amazing MFP friends...:heart: they keep me on track and motivated daily!

For workout I've mostly been doing a lot of cardio. I love running and I'm really trying to work back into it after about 8 months of being benched due to an illness. Lots of running and walking, some times I do the summit trainer (http://www.fitsugar.com/Cardio-Machine-Summit-Trainer-115201) aka: my mortal enemy. Sometimes I do the elliptical, but not much... I don't enjoy it as much as running.

I do my crunches before/during/and after running. Pushups as well. I've been trying to work in strength training and getting in on the weight machines. Before I was too embarrassed to go near them...now I'm slowly getting comfortable with it.

Also for the tummy area, I use this: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Gold-s-Gym-Waist-Trimmer-Belt/12167842
    I swear by it....I wear it every single workout without fail...I'll forget my heart rate monitor before I forget that baby. I know that everyone says "you can't spot reduce" and I'm sure they are right. But you do what works for you. And for me, this is it.
  • tracyco66
    tracyco66 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    It actually is a HUGE success story and I can see a HUGE difference..you've stuck with it for almost 2 months..that is huge in itself....
  • shimewazaMan
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! I see a huge difference. You are looking great. Keep up the amazing work!
  • mlwatts2
    mlwatts2 Posts: 247
    Options
    Amazing difference!!! I am impressed!!! Keep it up!
  • kolkol
    kolkol Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Wow you look really good, I did not notice that big of a difference in my belly w/10ish lbs. your doing great. I see that you wear that belt thing, maybe I should start wearing mine more often! I used to only really wear it a day of weigh in (I was in a biggest loser competition) maybe I should bring it before my HRM!!!
    Keep up the great work!!!
  • treehopper1987
    treehopper1987 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    You are looking great, even if it isn't a "huge" success story. Keep it up!
  • bmkx0
    bmkx0 Posts: 308
    Options
    wow actually it looks like a really big difference! awesome!!
  • Pepsi_addict
    Pepsi_addict Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    If you feel good about it, it's a success!! Keep it up :)
  • jessmars
    jessmars Posts: 131
    Options
    You look GREAT!! 10 pounds and lots of inches is a big success with a big difference...CONGRATS
  • ramirez43
    ramirez43 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    great job you look great!
  • ohpiper
    ohpiper Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    Yeah!!! You're doing greaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!