friends for support?

Options
i dont get why people add friend after friend.. it makes me mad. especially seeing that a lot of the "friends " that one has on MFP never respond to you. i am here for SUPPORT not to just be someones friend so they can be like "OMG I HAS TONS OF FRIENDS"
i would like people to add me if they are going to make suggestions, help me, ask how i am doing daily. someone who is there to motivate me, not make me be another one of their show off friends. IS THERE ANY ONE OUT THERE REAL? and that actually does this? or is everyone so concerned with having all their friends to show off?
i def. feel as tho some of the people on my page actually DONT CARE.

Replies

• oneira
    oneira Posts: 14
    Options
    I need a friend like you :) I'm newish here and don't have a lot of friends
  • mrsfurby14
    mrsfurby14 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I'll help you and you can help me. Lets get motivated together!
  • bolteja
    bolteja Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'll be friends! We can all do this!
  • guamSUPERgirl90
    Options
    *HUGS* !!!!! IM HERE!
  • nic_ci
    nic_ci Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I comment and converse with my MFP friends...I also delete people who consistently don't comment on my post or don't eat!
  • calroseangelo
    Options
    I feel the same way...it's like I say about my weight. I am more than a number...the number of friends I have is not important and having more friends won't help you lose weight. It's about dedication and motivation. If you want to be friends feel free to add me. We can do this if we surround ourselves with support and encouragement!
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way, i want ppl who will be supportive and responsive, not just use me as a 'trophy friend'. Add me if you want to support eachother!
  • Xabsentimentalx
    Xabsentimentalx Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone! and good luck!!!
  • Francesca3162
    Francesca3162 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I am too old for the popularity thing, so if you want to add me as a friend so we can motivate each other towards our goals, please do!!