Any other college students out there?

Options
Hi everyone!

I'm looking for new friends to help motivate/seek motivation from! If there are any college students out there, add me! It's so hard trying to be healthy during "the best years of your life."

(of course I'm not limiting friends to just college students!)

best of luck!

Replies

• senprob1424
    senprob1424 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    omg...headed to college in like six months! Definitely need some friends to help me stay motivated as I prepare for college and make it through!
  • sporker101
    sporker101 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm also a college student, going through college the second time and working as well. It's tough to eat right and find time to exercise when so much is going on! Feel free to friend me, and hopefully we can motivate each other. :)
  • xdaysbingefree
    xdaysbingefree Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Im a college freshman!
  • Zerashen
    Zerashen Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hey there!

I understand what you mean - eating between classes is tough, especially when you have limited time and choices. Going to the gym is fun, but hard to find time for.

:)
  • misa04
    misa04 Posts: 4
    Options
    <
    lovely college student also ><
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    LikeNoOneElse84 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I am a college student as well. With classes, kids, a home, a husband, and trying to lose weight, I sometimes feel like I am running a rat race. lol.
  • Kal_n_130
    Kal_n_130 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    College + work + eating healthy + exercising.. its so hard.. but we can do this :)
  • kikiwilkinson
    Options
    Me me me! I am a RadSci major which is the hardest major in my school! So much stress! : ( ugh.
  • Amentallica
    Options
    College student here! I live in smack-dab in the middle of the big apple, and between searching for a job, working a full-time school schedule, and of course studying for my classes, I'm trying to lose the thirty pounds I put on since I moved back to the city two years ago.

I've managed to lose 5 pounds since joining this website a little over a week ago, so it's going well, but boy is it difficult sometimes.

Anyway, I'm Joey, and I'll be of support to anyone's weight-loss (even weight-gain) cause. Just hit me up!
  • FlynnMacCallister
    FlynnMacCallister Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Hihi, postgrad physics student signing in.
  • Lukazetta
    Lukazetta Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Super senior checking in.
  • Abigaillee15
    Options
    I lost 20lbs my freshman year (last year)! However this year I have put back on 10lbs. Working my hardest to get those lbs back off for good!
  • run344
    run344 Posts: 28
    Options
    College senior here! Glad we can all relate to each other :) Healthy lifestyles ARE possible in college!!
  • MorganStar123
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    I'm a college student too, in my third year. It is hard trying to have a healthy lifestyle and make time for classes/work/homework, it is possible though! Feel free to add me :)
  • btor
    btor Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    me too me too! graduating next december. feel free to add!
  • danyeld619
    danyeld619 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Second time college student here..with a husband, son, and a job..busy busy busy!! We can do this though!!!
  • DBiddle69
    DBiddle69 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Do I count here??? I too am a college student...took me 23 years to get my associates....after that it became a breeze...2009 for my bachelors and will finish my masters next December!! :)

Good luck to all of you....get it done early in life!!!
  • starcatcher1975
    starcatcher1975 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Me! Grad student getting my masters of accountancy (why, I don't know, lol). I have 2 kids and I'm a graduate assistant for the University I go to
  • timmymon
    timmymon Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I'm a college student who is on here all the time and have been for about six months or so. Add me if you'd like!
  • Ohjeezitskim
    Ohjeezitskim Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I'm doing online college courses lol I don't know if that counts!