Hello I just started today

Options
Hello I just started this website today. If anyone has any pointers let me know. I can't figure out how to put in my strength training exercise. I am having no luck searching for an exercise.

Replies

• msu_fan22
    Options
    Hello I just started this website today. If anyone has any pointers let me know. I can't figure out how to put in my strength training exercise. I am having no luck searching for an exercise.
  • chubbers2008
    Options
    Hello and welcome!

I am only doing cardio right now on my EFX machine....... so I can't give you any advice. Give it just a little bit and you should have your answer. These boards are great and everyone responds with great information!

Good luck!:wink:
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    You enter it just like the cardio - just type in strength training instead. And Welcome!!
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou: I too only do cardio , but just wanted to welcome you to MFPal's
  • moonshadow
    Options
    Welcom to MFP. Let me suggest to you to go to General Discussion and look for the topic Read this Newbie or something like that. It has 3 really good articles to link to. I didnt find it for about 4 weeks. It would of been more help to have read that in the beginning. What I do for excersice is record one from the TV (if you have DVR) and then play it when I'm ready
  • moonshadow
    Options
    Welcom to MFP. Let me suggest to you to go to General Discussion and look to topic read this Newbie or something like that. It has 3 really good articles to link to. I didnt find it for about 4 weeks. It would of been more help to have read that in the beginning. What I do for excersice is record one from the TV (if you have DVR) and then play it when I'm ready