**Motivational Friends Please**

Options
I have been on here for awhile now, but I never actually get responses from the people I am "friends" with on here... I need the most motivational people out there right now... I feel like this is the toughest time in my life and I am gaining all the weight I just busted my rear for... Please help.. in need of great friends! :drinker:

Replies

• Reeny1_8
    Reeny1_8 Posts: 277
    Options
    Would love to have another friend myself! Add me
  • Nlynn78
    Nlynn78 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I could use a healthy dose of motivation myself. :)
  • kbrodzen
    kbrodzen Posts: 66
    Options
    I just gets frustrating when everyone around you is loosing and ur just sitting here... its sooo rough to get back into the swing of things.. and for me ..life right now is rough... moving... kids.. school.. work .. being sick .. ahhh the list goes on... once i get started im ok.. but that one time I eat wrong.. its game over
  • jessicaacampbell1
    jessicaacampbell1 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    add me! We can help each other.
  • hsk1019
    hsk1019 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me. I'm on here daily, happy to offer encouragement! I love this place!!
  • norabeth
    norabeth Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    add me and we can help each other :smile: :smile:
  • mountaingirl222
    Options
    Adding :flowerforyou:
  • jjnt007
    jjnt007 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    You can add me and I will do my best to respond to your accomplishments. I normally do not respond when you finish your food or excercise for the day but I will be proud of your weight loss and I will be moral support if we gain.
  • zumbaabby
    zumbaabby Posts: 59
    Options
    gotcha...will send a request :)!
  • kdelost630
    kdelost630 Posts: 199
    Options
    I feel the same way sometimes! I always comment and encourage so please feel free to add me! :)
  • orangecrayon
    orangecrayon Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Motivation is a key part of weight loss. I'd be happy to try and help if you'll add me :) (Same goes for anyone else on here)
  • sailorsiren13
    Options
    adding :happy:
  • HIITTheChallenge
    HIITTheChallenge Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    me too. I actually am new to this site. Mostly use facebook. I have a weightloss fan page on facebook there is also a video on me... I have lost almost 100lbs you can find me at www.facebook.com/hiitthechallenge you don't actually have to be doing the challenge I am doing on it, but I do promote it and it links to my page feel free to add me and like my page! I would love it! I am going to try and get on here more though! I just tend to forget it is here ;)
  • momo3boyz
    momo3boyz Posts: 29
    Options
    I have only 2 friends and 37 pounds to lose as a just joined so I would LOVE to be/have a friend! :)
  • glennam1
    glennam1 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    anyone on here if you want to.....ADD away :)
  • katielweaver
    katielweaver Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Ohhh Ohh me too me too!!!! I need motivation!!! Anyone feel free to add me!!! :blushing:
  • nic_ci
    nic_ci Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well...:)
  • kbrodzen
    kbrodzen Posts: 66
    Options
    Thank you all for the response!!! I greatly appriciate it!!! Please feel free to add me if i miss over your post.. theres so many!!! :love:
  • ArtGeek22
    ArtGeek22 Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    Adding you now :smile: I also need some motivational friends :flowerforyou:

Keep Calm and Carry On,
    Anna
  • kbw414
    kbw414 Posts: 194
    Options
    I'm looking for motivational friends too. My friends list right now is a bit quieter than I would like, and my calorie intake is sneaking up with the great weather so I need the extra encouragement! Anyone who likes to provide motivational support on a frequent basis can add me and expect the same encouragement in return!