Exercise DVDs/Programs

Options
Mwood8
Mwood8 Posts: 19 Member
What exercise DVDs are you using at home, and at what exercise levels were you comfortable doing it at (i.e. not dieing during the warmup)? I'm currently have 4 different Biggest Loser workout DVDs, I'm not following one routinely, I'm just doing what I feel like, or what time allows each day. I've been looking at the Power 90, or the Turbo Fire as the next step, but I want real people's input on how difficult/how much they enjoyed and stuck with them.

Replies

• amymrls
    amymrls Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    I love Turbo Fire!
  • aabyrer
    aabyrer Posts: 57
    Options
    Bump!
  • crazydv
    crazydv Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Spanaval
    Spanaval Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    I've just been doing whatever I can stream on Netflix, which has basically beenn Yoga, Pilates, a little cardio, a little weights, etc. About 3 weeks in, my body is starting to adjust, so I got Ripped in 30, Totally Ripped Core, and 28 Day Bootcamp. Did level 1 of Ripped today. Did about 99% of it, and when I do it next time, I'm going to up the weights. I didn't know what it entailed and played it safe this time. The plan is to incorporate all 3DVDs, plus Pilates and Yoga.
  • kkrondon
    kkrondon Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I love Jillian Michael's Ripped in 30 Days. It's a 4 week circuit training program; 1 workout per week and it gets progressively more difficult. Each one is is a 20-24 min. workout; which I love because it's a high calorie burn in a relatively short workout. Also, I like Jackie Warner's Power Circuit Training DVD. It's similar except that there's not as much cardio as Jillians, it's more focused weight training...which is also excellent. And, on Jackie's DVD there are several 15 min. workouts along with a 40 min. workout. I love the 15 min. total body circuit when I am really pressed for time...I just supplement it with either a 20 min. run or 20 min. of kickboxing. I hope that helps. :smile:
  • Sydlexia
    Sydlexia Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've been using Gold's Gym Cardio Workout for Wii. It's mainly boxing. It doesn't take much room to do it and it's completely enjoyable.