Doing much better than I thought I would!

Options
steffers96
steffers96 Posts: 24 Member
I've been on MFP for about 3 months & I can't believe how well I'm doing! I really got serious in February and I'm pretty stoked to have such ambition and so many friends I've that keep me motivated!! My husband says I've become an exercise addict - I told him if I'm gonna be addicted to something it may as well be something that's good for me!!! LOLOL!! :)

I started this journey at 183.3lbs and today weighed in at 161.8lbs!! I'm so excited to keep on going toward my goal weight of 150!! I want to see how I look and feel at 150 and may decide to go to 140 or 130 if I'm not happy at 150. (My dr said 120-130 is healthy for my size but I think that may be too much so we'll see how I feel and look the closer I get!!

Thanks to all my personal friends & MFP friends for all your support and encouragement!!!

:D

Replies

• moui2981
    moui2981 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congrats Steffers96!!! Keep it up!! I just started using myfitnesspal within the past two days and it seems great... my issue us getting the excercise in! :)

GREAT JOB! :)
  • Minnesota_Mark
    Options
    I've lost 9.1 lbs in 12 days!!! Love MFP and all the support of my fitness pals.

Keep at it!
  • LaLaB0
    LaLaB0 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Great job! I am in the same boat, almost as if my body is saying "THANK YOU! Why did you wait so long to treat me right?". LOL
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!