Looking for Clean Food Friends!

Options
Here are some of my goals that I have -- if you are here for the same reasons, please add me :)

1. Eat less processed junk! (that means even if its low-cal, fat-free, diet, w/e, I DON'T want to eat it!)
2. Practice more self-control (that means getting my butt to the gym, not taking a second portion, etc)
3. Better understand the way what I eat makes me feel. Too often I just throw food down my throat, feel like crap, and then do it all over again-- I need to learn to listen to my body and my moods and respond correctly.

Anyways! I am looking for MFPers that are aiming for some of the same goals as me!

Beware, I post a lot!

Replies

• KountryGirl4ever
    KountryGirl4ever Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I'm new to MFP and loving it!! Love the support and the tools used for tracking!!

Good to meet you, and good luck on your journey!!

~Kelly
  • amanda52488
    amanda52488 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Tofaraz
    Tofaraz Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi Carolyn's

In your post there was not anything about loosing weight. I am following pretty much the same guidelines about diet as you mentioned but idea is too loose 5 kg without loosing an ounce of muscle :)
  • natini
    natini Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me. I eat real food, exercise and love to cook. Looking to loose 5-10lbs.
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
  • jdgarrett22
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a support. I have been on this site for a few days and one of my goals is to drink less soda.
  • awandell
    awandell Posts: 62
    Options
    Hey! I'm also looking for some clean food friends! I am new to "clean eating", so I'm hoping that looking at your food diaries will help me to be more creative with our family meals and also help me to eat cleaner as a whole. Thanks for posting this!