Getting NSV's

Options
newday332
newday332 Posts: 54 Member
Hi,

Last week Thursday a colleague walked in my room and said , "You lost weight!!??" On Monday of this week,another coworker comes in and says, "You are looking really good!" (She knows that I am on a weightloss journey). Then today, the same colleague that came in my room last week, stopped by to chit chat about her health and right in the middle of her story she says, "you look good by the way" then continued on with her story. Lastly, my 10 year old said to me as I was walking up ahead of her, "Mommy, you're getting smaller!"

Here I am getting frustrated with the scale........no more of that! I'll keep pushing on. I just love and appreciate all the support here on MFP!

Replies

• amdahwd
    amdahwd Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Those NSVs are the best! Congratulations!!!
  • newday332
    Options
    Thank you!
  • AsaraFuriosa
    AsaraFuriosa Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Hey don't forget to take your measurements!!!! Just because you might not be losing as many pounds as you'd like doesn't mean you're not getting smaller!! I lose pounds but my sister loses inches ;) Good luck and never give up!
  • rainbowcandy2004
    Options
    While losing lbs on the scale is awesome those little NSV's seem to keep me motivated the most. I love when someone who hasn't seen me in a while says how great I look and when my coworkers who see me almost everyday say it..it means more. I am proud of you and relish those NSV's and here is to many many more.
  • newday332
    Options
    So maybe I'm more of an inches person rather than pounds..........interesting and informative.
  • newday332
    Options
    While losing lbs on the scale is awesome those little NSV's seem to keep me motivated the most. I love when someone who hasn't seen me in a while says how great I look and when my coworkers who see me almost everyday say it..it means more. I am proud of you and relish those NSV's and here is to many many more.

THANKS!!!!
  • lupa01
    lupa01 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    NSVs are the best! Congrats lady!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • mab33
    mab33 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Last week Thursday a colleague walked in my room and said , "You lost weight!!??" On Monday of this week,another coworker comes in and says, "You are looking really good!" (She knows that I am on a weightloss journey). Then today, the same colleague that came in my room last week, stopped by to chit chat about her health and right in the middle of her story she says, "you look good by the way" then continued on with her story. Lastly, my 10 year old said to me as I was walking up ahead of her, "Mommy, you're getting smaller!"

Here I am getting frustrated with the scale........no more of that! I'll keep pushing on. I just love and appreciate all the support here on MFP!
    You're so lucky! Nobody's noticed a change in me yet. Be so proud!
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Love those NSVs!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!