Walmart trip- what can't you live without?

Options
Everytime I step into Walmart I buy way more than I intended to! Does anyone buy protein shake or powder from there? Any other snacks or 'special' stuff you go to buy specifically at Wally World?
I probably posted this in the wrong spot, but mostly thinking foodstuffs :p

Replies

• megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    I never ever shop at Walmart. I cannot support that company. Now...Target, I am all over it!
  • fitby38
    fitby38 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    lifesaver wintergreen mints lol!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    cocoa roasted almonds.
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    These are all of the things I can only find at walmart for some reason......lol

*Keifer yogurt ranch dressing with probiotics

*ciabatta sandwich buns (I'm a carboholic)

*philadelphia dark chocolate cream cheese

*country crock honey butter

*Dancing iguana guacamole...sooooo good

Not to say that any of these things are healthy lol BUT that's why I exercise! :flowerforyou:

WOW I just read everything I posted and it's all fat -_-
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
    The Clear American flavored water is pretty good.
  • amandalfraser
    amandalfraser Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Cocoa roasted almonds, I wish I saw this sooner!! Next trip I will search all of your items out thanx;)
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    I love Wal-Mart. It's the only place I really go to get anything. They just built a super center up the street from my house so it's a 1-stop-shop! I usually get the so called healthy foods but I stop and linger in the bakery section and stare at the sugar cookies.

Yes I buy protein power from there. It's so much cheaper than Target. Target has nearly a $2 increase on everything!
  • amandalfraser
    amandalfraser Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I never ever shop at Walmart. I cannot support that company. Now...Target, I am all over it!
    So what are your 'go to' things at Target? I guess I'm just used to Walmart.
  • NanniesKitchen
    Options
    LOVE WALMART!

I went to JCPenny today to purchase a cake stand with a lid and it cost close to $30. I went to Walmart right after that and saw a much better cake stand for $11!.. I bought it and went back to JC penny to return the other. I should have just went to Walmart first!

Anyways, Walmart prices are so much cheaper then the grocery stores here so I do most of my grocery shopping there and at Costco.
  • Nikkimaxim
    Nikkimaxim Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Tabasco,cheesecake and salt and vinegar chips!
  • hurleycutie142
    hurleycutie142 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    wolf gang puck tortilla soup... i buy 10 at a time i love them
  • Get_Me_Fit
    Options
    I bought my jillian michaels vanilla whey protein powder from there. I like it alot! If your looking for a powder that reallllllyyyy makes your shake or whatever taste like vanilla.
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    Jillian Micheals Whey Protein tastes like I'm liking a wall covered in fake vanilla. It even got a bad rating on youtube for both milk and water. One of the worse purchases I ever made. I'm using Six Star currently. It has more protein per serving than Jillian and it tastes a whole lot better.

Also, avoid Pure Protein Snack Bars. They taste like crap as well. I nearly puke every time I eat one. Good source of protein though...
  • lind3400
    lind3400 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I buy everything there, make up, vegetables, DVDs, granola bars, eggs
    Not meat though EW
    Its the cheapest "one stop" shop we have in Canada and I'm a student
    thank you for your everyday low prices
  • dmoses
    dmoses Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Silk light vanilla and chocolate soy milk - Walmart has THE best price in town!
  • michmill98
    Options
    Wal-mart -- Curad bandaids. That's the only place we can find them anymore and I'm allergic to the "glue" on the Johnson & Johnson brand.

That is the only thing that we ever go to Wal-mart for. And since it takes a while for just two of us to go thru a box of band-aids, we don't go there often. I did go to one with my cousin for Black Friday -- I told her she was crazy but she's a Wally-world-aholic. I bought a bottle of water out of the vending machine by the door.

Almost all of our groceries are from regular grocery stores. Our Target has an expanded grocery section (it's not a super Target though) so if I'm already there and I just need a few basic things, I'll pick them up there instead of stopping at another store. To me, paying a little bit more is well worth the avoiding the aggrevation of dealing with the Wally-world parking lot and crowds.