help stop me eating this?!

Options
okay so in the past week i have been focusing real hard on clean eating, and i had my cheat meal just last night but now my parents are buying my family kfc and i love it so much! help!

Replies

• haylz24
    haylz24 Posts: 225
    Options
    Don't eat it! Have some fresh chicken instead and use spices. Much better for you than all that grease!
  • zippymelanie68
    Options
    then eat it..... just don't over eat it ;-p
    place your meal in here and stay within your calories or exercise to make up the difference. Honestly you don't have to deny yourself the things you love,when you do that it begins to feel like a diet.
  • 1a1a
    1a1a Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Second haylz, make some awesome delicious chicken of your own.
  • Oo_BrookeNicole_oO
    Options
    You could always peel off the skin and pat it down to get the grease off! Two peices wouldn't be to bad to eat, and you could also fix yourself some veggies or fruit!
  • JBsCrazyGirl
    Options
    you know what's funny?

i really like kfc too... and almost got it tonight...BUT i thought about how sick i felt last night and connected it to the thought of kfc... i also had some chips this morning because i was craving them so bad.... but i felt so sick after that....

i guess the thing is, you may want it... but if yours body has adjusted to better things... and you eat that stuff... your body will make you pay.... I am not saying dont eat those things, because there's no reason to throw the nummy stuff out if it fits in your counts. im just saying if you dont want to eat it, think about why you shouldnt eat it. Most the time for me is because it is really going to make me feel cummy later. :indifferent:
  • deniseearheart
    deniseearheart Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Have just one piece :-)
  • dovesgate
    dovesgate Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    LOL

Go work for them and you'll stop eating there. I loved KFC when I was a kid. Then I got a job working for them when I was 16. I don't eat there anymore. Ever.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    You could always peel off the skin and pat it down to get the grease off! Two peices wouldn't be to bad to eat, and you could also fix yourself some veggies or fruit!
    this is what i would do. i will sometimes go for popeyes, and a breast and thigh fit into my daily calories. i just dont eat the biscuit which has almost as many calories as the 2 pieces of meat
  • FlynnMacCallister
    FlynnMacCallister Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    - Have a couple of small pieces only
    - Take the batter off and only eat the chicken inside
    - Make a salad and slice up one/half a piece on top

I don't even like KFC but it's bloody hard to enjoy eating anything else when the house smells of it.
  • deniseearheart
    Options
    or pig out and kill yourself working out tomorrow :-)
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    lol well it is almost 6pm and i have 1000 calories left, big workout this morning.
  • FlynnMacCallister
    FlynnMacCallister Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    lol well it is almost 6pm and i have 1000 calories left, big workout this morning.

Go on then, you can afford it just today. You have to have some junk occasionally; it's good for your emotional health. ;p
  • deniseearheart
    Options

Go on then, you can afford it just today. You have to have some junk occasionally; it's good for your emotional health. ;p

exactly... do it... enjoy... I always do then I work out extra :-)