back again.

Options
I went to the doctors and was weighed. I am so angry at myself.
I feel so gross.
If I had stuck to healthy eating and exercise when I first logged onto this site 3 years I wouldn't be here.
So here I go again starting over this time I am going to make it work.

Replies

• Princess_Sameen
    Princess_Sameen Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    dont beat urself up! just get started :) wish you all the best. and sorry that you have to start again
  • Losing2Live69
    Losing2Live69 Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting back too. I gained half of the weight I lost back. You are not alone. There are many in your shoes. I have a horrible self-image of myself. We are always our worst critics. Hang in there. You can do this.
  • dcazll
    dcazll Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat, gained back half of what i lost, but the main thing is we're back and willing to change for the better. We can do this this time!!
  • Nikkimaxim
    Nikkimaxim Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    You can do this!..just imagine how great you are going to look and feel!!!:)
  • cookiesandjuice
    Options
    i have those times too wen i really wanna back slide by eating some hot cheetos, chocolate chip cookies, hot wings, curley fries, or gummie bears etc. then i remind myself why im trying to loose the weight and tone up and how sucky it'd be to have to start alllll over for those few delicious moments of pleasure. that usually make me mentally flip tha bird to those bad foods and have something healthy instead. Good luck, and remind yourself daily, hourly hell even every minute why you want to loose and stay healthy