Who else LOVES Zumba??

Options
I tried Zumba for the first time tonight, and I LOVED it. That is my type of exercise. So much fun!! Mind you I was hopeless at it, but still worked up an awesome sweat! Who else loves zumba?

Replies

• tatya317
    tatya317 Posts: 74
    Options
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE ZUMBA. I DO I DAILY AN IT WORKS AND I HAVE FUN !! ENJOY URSELF :)
  • ablykins
    ablykins Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I do!! I've been teaching it for almost 3 years now and still love it!!
  • avonchik
    avonchik Posts: 106
    Options
    I have a dvd and i do it slowly but i Love it. I want to build up so i can do the whole thing without quitting. I last between 10 and 20 minutes doing it at my own pace! lol...So much fun! :bigsmile: :heart:
  • lucy4747
    lucy4747 Posts: 15
    Options
    I think it is great it is the only exercise that my 10 month old enjoys watching also
  • Ridumcowgirl
    Ridumcowgirl Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I am ZUMBA obsessed!:o) LOVE it! Such a great burn too! ( and its fun!)
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    I did Zumba for two years. Loved it, but am now finding that I am not losing any weight with it. So, I have started spinning classes. I am planning on going to a Zumba class this Sat.
  • byHISstrength
    byHISstrength Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I do, I do! I LOVE me some Zumba! Can't get enough :happy:
  • graelwyn
    graelwyn Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Been looking at classes for this locally, as I get bored of only cycling... what sort of calorie burn does it have ?
    Is it good for getting in shape? And is it suitable for someone with mild pulmonary obstruction ? (who manages to cycle up lots of hills )
  • arickim
    arickim Posts: 137
    Options
    I so want to try it, but it lack basic aerobic skills.
  • Princess_Sameen
    Princess_Sameen Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I love zumba!! it is amazing! really fun and such a great workout!! :love:
  • tambink
    tambink Posts: 349
    Options
    I love Zumba so much that I going to get certified and teach it myself LOVE IT
  • jj3120
    jj3120 Posts: 358
    Options
    Yep love it! what I love as well is that you don't have to be ultra co-ordinated, that comes with practice.

Our instructor turns off the lights and puts on disco lights so less worry of what others are doing!!
  • feistyhorsegal
    feistyhorsegal Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    graelwyn I am 66kgs and 178cm and 1 hour of Zumba burns 431 calories. I've created my own exercise and based it on Aerobics, general.
    arickim I am so hopeless at it, I go one way when everyone is going the other, but its still so much fun, no one cares.
  • Princess_Sameen
    Princess_Sameen Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I have a dvd and i do it slowly but i Love it. I want to build up so i can do the whole thing without quitting. I last between 10 and 20 minutes doing it at my own pace! lol...So much fun! :bigsmile: :heart:

well done keep it up!! I could only do 20mins when i started now i could do an hour :happy:
  • fitterdancer
    Options
    I love it, the class I go to is really high impact so I'm always exhausted by the end but I have so much fun!
  • cubgirl19
    Options
    I LOVE Zumba! I do it every Tues & Thursday nights!
  • 4nakiaharmon
    4nakiaharmon Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I love it..It works my whole body. When I want to up my game, I throw on my hand and feet weights...extra intense. Has anyone lost a lot of weight from the classes????
  • tnorth82
    tnorth82 Posts: 186
    Options
    I love it, love going to classes, going to order RUSH on the xbox too as I plyed the demo and its fab!
  • feistyhorsegal
    feistyhorsegal Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I only just started tonight so I don't know what its like for weight loss but anything that intense would be good I'd think! I'm pretty much on maintenance now anyway though. I just want ABS like the teacher has. They are fantastic!!!
  • squishycow7
    squishycow7 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    meeeeeeeeeee

I've been doing it at least 2, sometimes 4 days a week!

it's kind of a problem, actually, because I really want to do more strength training but I like zumba too much. lol