Zumba Fitness 2

Options
I have been thinking about buying this game for awhile. I've read that it is better than the first one.
My mom is going to buy me this for my birthday. :happy: I was just wondering what you guys think of it.
Is it something that you get bored with, or something that you can stick with?

Replies

• Princess_Sameen
    Princess_Sameen Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    :smile: I love zumba!! i havent got bored yet! it has slimmed my waist and gosh it builds up a real sweat! cant get enough! The music is great could play it every day :happy:
  • vahine03
    vahine03 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I've only tried Zumba along with the rest of the community. It's a bit intimidating but that doesn't matter once you're in the zone and you dance like you don't give a care cuz you're having so much fun. :) The game sounds like a good deal. I'd like to give it a try! I'd still prefer to go to Zumba classes that are open for the community because it's easier for me to challenge myself for the perfect OOMPH! in my performance. :D
    Anyways, it's my first time i've heard about Zumba Fitness 1&2. Which game console do you need for it? If i got it, i think i'll buy the game. I'll use that jsut in case i can't make it out of the house. :p Lemme know how it goes!
  • EmRobo
    EmRobo Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I like it more than the first one, but I do prefer class overall

I say go for it :)
  • LaurN326
    LaurN326 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I've only tried Zumba along with the rest of the community. It's a bit intimidating but that doesn't matter once you're in the zone and you dance like you don't give a care cuz you're having so much fun. :) The game sounds like a good deal. I'd like to give it a try! I'd still prefer to go to Zumba classes that are open for the community because it's easier for me to challenge myself for the perfect OOMPH! in my performance. :D
    Anyways, it's my first time i've heard about Zumba Fitness 1&2. Which game console do you need for it? If i got it, i think i'll buy the game. I'll use that jsut in case i can't make it out of the house. :p Lemme know how it goes!

you need the wii
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    I love Zumba 2!!! Better than the first one.

I have it on the Wii. I think they may offer it on XBox now, might want to check.
  • lisajaneburgess
    lisajaneburgess Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I love it. I like doing it at home because i am not a very coordinated dancer, but it is still a lot of fun and I work up a sweat everytime.
  • amymt10
    amymt10 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I have done the classes and Zumba 1 on the Wii. I have heard Zumba 2 is better. As far ast eh first one vs the classes, def the classes are better! I feel it more and its easier to keep up. I do want to get the 2nd one.
  • allisonmrichard
    allisonmrichard Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Bought it tonight! And I'm in loovvee! :D I only played for about 15 minutes but I sweat a LOT in those 15 minutes! And I could literally feel every part of my body working. I think I'm going to see a lot of success incorporating this into my daily routine!
  • geminside
    geminside Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Bought Zumba Fitness 2 for Wii 3 days ago and have "played" it for an hour each day so far. I'm not very coordinated so I Zumba with the blinds closed ;) Gotta say, so far I am loving it, according to the game I've burnt a little over a 1000 cal each day and I am soooo sore, I can't believe it... I'm 5'10" and 253 lbs and just re-started my weight loss journey hoping this time I can stay on the wagon!