Who else LOVES Zumba??

Options
2»

Replies

• Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    I love it but have been unable to get to classes due to work commitments, have finally found a new class I can go to on Tuesday nights! Whoop!
  • jenbusick
    jenbusick Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I love it too! And I am also utterly hopeless at it :ohwell:
  • donnamorad
    donnamorad Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Zumba and teach it! Zumba burns roughly 500-100 in an hour depending on how hard you work. Zumba love!
  • Emmabulliemum
    Emmabulliemum Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I love it too started in Feb last year it's fun and a great workout too.
  • EvEboEvie
    EvEboEvie Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    memememememememememememememememMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

*wiggles hips*
  • Skinny_Kitty
    Skinny_Kitty Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    It's a great workout! My boss is doing Zumba 5 times a week and she has lost a ton of weight and looks great! Another friend of mine does it about 3-4 times a week and already lost 20 lbs... of course they are also eating a 1200 calorie diet along with the Zumba.
  • smiley01x
    smiley01x Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Me! It doesn't even feel like you are exercising. It is so fun!
  • leaso75581
    leaso75581 Posts: 103
    Options
    Absolutely love Zumba!! Doesn't even feel like a workout!!
  • Fit_Forever25
    Fit_Forever25 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I do I do !
  • EmRobo
    EmRobo Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I love it - being doing it 3 years now

I burn approx 700-800 per class

Have it for the wii too (both versions)
  • manasunshine
    Options
    i LOVE zumba .im sure i look like a mad chicken doing those steps but i just love how they make me feel. it doesn't feel like a workout
  • lisajaneburgess
    lisajaneburgess Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I love it even though I can not move my hips anywhere near what they can, but it is still alot of fun and defintaly makes me sweat..
  • SuziePaloozie
    Options
    I LOVE ZUMBA!! I started going to class last summer and fell in love. What a great and fun way to keep moving for an hour! The time flies. Once it was time for the kiddos to return to school and after school activities, I really missed going so my hubby bought me a game for the Playstation Move. I do like and it's great to have it as a back up for when it's too cold or rainy outside for a walk/run but going to class is the best! Have fun!
  • SomBum
    SomBum Posts: 3
    Options
    I started Zumba last week Thursday and I already have lost about 2 lbs! Along with eating right, I am definitely loving it! I can only make it 3 times a week, due to grad school and work, but I wish I could go at least 5 times a week.. :love: I'm in love with Zumba!!!

13409725.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • feistyhorsegal
    feistyhorsegal Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Wish I knew exactly how much its burning for me. I put it the same calorie burn as aerobics general but maybe its more? Cause its just saying 431 for me for an hour of that, and other posters have said 500+. I'll have to work out how to use the HRM properly so I can see how many calories I really burn while doing it. Will wear the HRM next week. My heart rate probably goes up to like 180. lol.