Yeah, I ate that

Options
Well yesterday was a day like any other...And for little to no reason at all I ate what appears to be 1,390 over my calorie goal!:sad:
I was going to exercise, had it all planned out. Then my daughter got a last minute babysitting job that was extended by 3 hours.....mmmm. Yes I have all the ability to workout at home, slim-in-6, 90 workout, gazelle, fitness ball, yet had non of the motivation. I wasn't hungry but just ate and ate. So there...I did that. One day. Am I going to wallow in self pity, am I going to weigh my self every hour and beat myself up for not losing weight, am I going to have the all or nothing attitude? NO, NO, NO.

I'm human, I binged one day or actually one evening. I'm going to eat my breakfast and hit the gym today.

That's my story. I'm sure this happens to everyone at one point or another. Typing it out actually is already making me more motivated to stay on track. Thanks for reading. Any added motivation would be nice too. :smile:

Replies

• SueGremlin
    SueGremlin Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    You get a whole new clean slate today. :)
  • FreakingPumped012910
    Options
    We all have those days so dont feel bad :happy: The best thing to do is not let it effect you the next day and throw your whole week off track. I had lost about 20 pounds and one day I just let go and said well yesterday was bad and last week was bad and the next thing you know it I've gained all the weight back.
    So look forward and dont let one bad day ruin your determination.
    Good luck hun!
  • razorbecky
    razorbecky Posts: 134
    Options
    I've had those days too, and I will admit I have wallowed, but not anymore. I'll just say yep I did it and onward to another day. You have a great attitude!
  • eriemer
    eriemer Posts: 197
    Options
    I've had those days too, and I will admit I have wallowed, but not anymore. I'll just say yep I did it and onward to another day. You have a great attitude!

exactly!
  • eriemer
    eriemer Posts: 197
    Options
    We all have those days so dont feel bad :happy: The best thing to do is not let it effect you the next day and throw your whole week off track. I had lost about 20 pounds and one day I just let go and said well yesterday was bad and last week was bad and the next thing you know it I've gained all the weight back.
    So look forward and dont let one bad day ruin your determination.
    Good luck hun!

I've had "days" that have turned into months...Funny how fast that happens.
    I'm determined not to let that happen again. Thanks!