80 days in and I'm half way there!

Options
sgmomma
sgmomma Posts: 299 Member
I started exercising and changing my eating habits just before this past christmas. I only count the days I exercise on. I weigh in every 2 weeks. This morning I hit the 15lbs gone mark! I'm really excited and really shocked. I have approximately 15 more to go. The change in my body is amazing.

Started at:
5'2 in tall
182lbs
sz 14 jeans

i'm now 167lbs and a sz 10-11 in jeans

Replies

• BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Great job! God bless on reaching the remaining goals!
  • jennibell81
    Options
    WTG!!...So happy for ya! Keep going.............
  • kimiec
    kimiec Posts: 62
    Options
    Thats great you and I are the same in height and we are both at the same weight right now. What are you trying to get down to?
  • loves86
    loves86 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome!!! Great Job! I as well am 5'2" and started out at 185! Sounds like we have very similar goals! Its so nice to see these kind of results!
  • Eaglesfanintn
    Eaglesfanintn Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the success!
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    I am 80 days in as well! :)

You've done great work - good job and keep it up! I have no doubt that you'll reach your goal.

I have lost about 10lbs approximately. Granted...I didn't start weighing myself until the 2nd or 3rd week in so I could have lost a few pounds more. :)
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • blynn2708
    blynn2708 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep it up! :flowerforyou:
  • ezramedic
    ezramedic Posts: 119
    Options
    I'm 80 days in, too,using MFP. (I lost 13lbs in 60 days before I started using MFP, so my total loss is about 30lbs in 5 months)

We're at similar points. I'm 5"7 and I've lost 17lbs, and am at 166.4lbs as of yesterday.

Great job on your loss! :-)
  • sgmomma
    Options
    I'm trying to get to 150-155 range at my smallest I was down to 140-145 range, but I'm not trying to shoot for the moon so to speak
  • sgmomma
    Options
    Thanks everyone! It's a crazy shock to my system
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!