Underarm waddle

Options
I have been strength training for two months now....biceps looking awesome....triceps are forming...but I have this underarm waddle that is driving me NUTS!!! How can I tighten this up???? Thanks!

I excercise everyday. I alternate my swimming and strength training days....any advice would be most appreciated!

Replies

• mes1119
    mes1119 Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    Just keep on doing what you're doing. Sometimes our problem areas are the last ones to go away. From what you said, you're making improvements in strength, it just will take losing a little more weight. Depending on how much weight you've lost, it may be excess skin which will depend on genetics, age and how quickly you lose weight.
  • Jamcnair
    Jamcnair Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking that will go away once there is more overall fat loss?
  • lorihalsted
    lorihalsted Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Bump!!!!
  • fatcellsuck
    fatcellsuck Posts: 184
    Options
    Do Tricep workouts.
  • Cath2016
    Cath2016 Posts: 19
    Options
    Take a 10 pound weight in each hand lean forward about 20 degrees. Your arms should be parallel with your body, but your elbows bent, so your radius is crossing your midsection. Straighten your arms so your forarm is in the same plane as the rest of your arm. Do not move your upper arm.
  • crazyellybean
    crazyellybean Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    LOL I just asked my husband this tonight... and one of my "waddles" is bigger than the other one and it drives me crazy LOL
  • RachelsReboot
    RachelsReboot Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    This is what I was told to do http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0326dy_-CzM can't tell you how it's working cause I've only been doing it for a couple of days but it sure does burn!
  • pinkita
    pinkita Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Check out the book "New Rules of Lifting for Women." Talks about how women should lift heavy and forget the "barbie dumbbell" workouts... barbie meaning the whole "high reps, low weights" thing. I'm reading the book now and love it.
  • ff1diver
    ff1diver Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    bump!!
  • ff1diver
    ff1diver Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the great ideas!!!