Replies

• Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Great post. Congratulations!
  • IRun4Me_12
    IRun4Me_12 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story! What a great accomplishment for you!Today will be day 5 of Level 1 for me. My legs (quads) are killing me today!!! I love seeing all the success stories from people who have completed 30DS. I hope I have the same results~
  • jodieeidoj
    Options
    Thanks for all your lovely comments. It was not easy, but like a lot of people, I started each day reading the success stories and there was one lady who really inspired me. She said that her NSV was (I am pharaphraasing) to just finish. Every day I kept telling myself I just have to finish, even if I don't do every level perfectly. To be able to complete the hour with the two little ones, I just took it level by level, stopping in between to change nappies, switch toys etc. It is difficult with kids but I literally had to work around them. I just so glad that I've been able to pass the inspiration on :)
  • KellyKAG
    KellyKAG Posts: 418
    Options
    I wish I had the success with it you did. I did 30DS two days in a row and my right knee is completely jacked. I was told that as long as you do the lunges and squats carefully it will be fine.... nope. I am hugely dissapointed because I loved that my abs and arms were sore in the good way. I might have to find a way to skip over her lunges and such and just do the floor portion (i.e. crunches, push ups, etc.)
  • mummytobeslim
    mummytobeslim Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    wow well done you ,thats fab .I must keep going .I have never tried doing more than one level ,but that is something to work on :)
  • thedudetteusa
    thedudetteusa Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Great story...thanks for sharing that! I just got the DVD and am planning to start it soon. I am hoping for good results too...weight loss would be great but am hoping for inches. Am so looking forward to the day that I can put on my jeans and have no muffin top!:smile:
  • angierandy
    angierandy Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    What a inspiration!! I am at 244 and was wondering if I could to ripped/shred. You have given me the confidance I needed to start this. Good luck!
  • courtrptr13
    courtrptr13 Posts: 272
    Options
    Congrats on finishing! I have one more day to go, but I don't do it every day. I've been doing it 3 - 4 times a week. Doing more than one level in a row is awesome! I may try that when I do another round of it, but I get bored easily too and want to try to do a couple other programs before doing this one again. Keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!