Low Carb No Crust Pizza

Options
23elle
23elle Posts: 3 Member
I got this recipe from a friend and had to share. It sounds a little odd, but is actually pretty good. You can use any toppings that you like (I've made it with spinach/feta, turkey sausage, all veggie, etc.).

Note: If you buy pizza or spaghetti sauce at the store, be sure to read the label -- different varieties contain different amounts of sugar.

Enjoy!! :flowerforyou:

Low Carb No Crust Pizza

Crust

1 (8 oz) package of full fat cream cheese, room temperature
2 eggs
1/4 tsp ground black pepper
1 tsp garlic powder or crushed garlic
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese

Topping

1/2 cup pizza sauce
1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
toppings - pepperoni, ham, sausage, mushrooms, peppers
Garlic powder
Directions
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (about 177 degrees C).

2. Lightly spray a 9" × 13" baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. With a handheld mixer, mix cream cheese, eggs, pepper, garlic powder and parmesan cheese until combined. Spread into baking dish and bake for 12-15 minutes (until golden brown). Allow crust to cool for 10 minutes.

3. Spread pizza sauce on crust. Top with cheese and toppings. Sprinkle pizza with garlic powder or crushed garlic. Bake 8-10 minutes, until cheese is melted.

The approximate basic nutritional values for the pizza with no toppings (cheese only):

Servings: 9
Calories: 173
Carbs: 3 grams
Fat: 13 grams
Protein: 10 grams
Sugar: 2 grams

Replies

• banderson1107
    banderson1107 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    bump
  • polegirl23
    polegirl23 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I do a similar thing where I mix 2/3 eggs with some oregano and cook it in a pan like and omelette until it's nearly set, then I put it under the grill to set the top. Then top with pizza sauce and toppings (I really like tuna, sweetcorn and laughing cow light triangles on mine) and put back under the grill - makes like a pizza omelette, yum yum! I will def try your way too! :)
  • sjmgde
    sjmgde Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    i was going to make homemade pizza tonight and i think i am going to try this recipe tonight. WHOO HOO
  • krissypea79
    krissypea79 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Bump :heart: pizza!!!
  • bostonmom23
    bostonmom23 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I will sometime do a pizza bowl smother mozzerella on the bottom of a large bowl microwave that for a minute and then add pizza toppings including alot of veggies plus some more cheese. Hits the spot.

I will also use a portobello mushroom the crust
  • chippiek
    chippiek Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    bump - sounds great
  • ford8709
    ford8709 Posts: 140
    Options
    Bump
  • momof8munchkins
    momof8munchkins Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    I do a similar thing where I mix 2/3 eggs with some oregano and cook it in a pan like and omelette until it's nearly set, then I put it under the grill to set the top. Then top with pizza sauce and toppings (I really like tuna, sweetcorn and laughing cow light triangles on mine) and put back under the grill - makes like a pizza omelette, yum yum! I will def try your way too! :)
    I do an egg crust too.. it's yummy
  • TripMom
    TripMom Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Bump
    TripMom