Not been on a while

Options
Thought i'd say hello and well done to all the success,I've had many family problems and haven't been on for a while,however i have still kept my good eating habits and in 4wks i have lost 11lb. I feel great and it's all thanks to you guys. This place is the best. :¤) x

Replies

• Kirsty
    Kirsty Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Thought i'd say hello and well done to all the success,I've had many family problems and haven't been on for a while,however i have still kept my good eating habits and in 4wks i have lost 11lb. I feel great and it's all thanks to you guys. This place is the best. :¤) x
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,044 Member
    Options
    hi again Kirsty,

Glad you're back with your cell-phone-smiley. Great job on the weight loss. Were you still logging your food?

Hope your family issues are better.

cm
  • Kirsty
    Kirsty Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    No didn't log my food's for about a week,so quite suprised how i lost,but back on it now as i come back on more that way,and less likely to relapse. Family situation is ok for moment,my mum had new kidney 5yrs ago and it has started to shrink,after nearly losing her six times last time,i don't want to go through it again,but i'm hopeful it'll get sorted. Coming here keeps me strong not only for weight but also because everyone is so nice. X :¤)
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,044 Member
    Options
    Well, good work, girl.

I'll pray for your "mum".

cheryl