Didn't recognize Banks

Options
Well I was reading through some posts and thought, "I wonder why Banks hasn't left any replies? He always leaves great comments on these topics" - only to realize that Banks HAD replied and I just didn't recognize him with the new profile. :laugh: Guess I'm going to have to start paying more attention to people's profile names.

Replies

• 5KNohno
    5KNohno Posts: 503
    Options
    Well I was reading through some posts and thought, "I wonder why Banks hasn't left any replies? He always leaves great comments on these topics" - only to realize that Banks HAD replied and I just didn't recognize him with the new profile. :laugh: Guess I'm going to have to start paying more attention to people's profile names.
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    lol, I do post a lot don't I? Hope I don't annoy too much.
    But there is a lot of free time for me. My job has a lot of kicking things off and waiting for them to finish. So I have like 10 minutes of hard work, 30 minutes of research to do that work, and an hour of waiting for what I kicked off to finish (can't really do much else till it's done). Course it took me 12 years of helping people with their word documents and connecting their Blackberry to get to a senior level position, this is one of the perks that goes along with that experience.
  • banks1850
    Options
    I think I'm gonna take a break from posting for a couple of days. Not cuz I don't want to, more because I think I need to. I'll just lurk around for a few days, see what people are saying. I'm not going anywhere though, I'll still answer emails and such. Just gonna give myself (and everyone else who is probably sick of me:tongue: ) a little rest.
  • amandagreen1980
    amandagreen1980 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    No-ones sick of you banks!!
    Your informative and funny!!! :wink:
  • 5KNohno
    5KNohno Posts: 503
    Options
    If you notice, I said you leave GREAT comments, so we are definitely not sick of you! I enjoy hearing what you have to say. You have been very, very helpful to me the last two weeks since I started on MFP and I'm sure everyone else would agree.:smile:
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    NOOOOOOOOOOO - you can't go undercover Banks!! Your part of my addiction :laugh: I learn so much from you - please, please, please. Well, if it's over the weekend, I guess - since I don't get a chance to log in often on the weekend anyway.
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    I didn't recognize him either. lol
  • jesusgrl14
    jesusgrl14 Posts: 250
    Options
    Don't go! :noway:
  • Kkmama
    Kkmama Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Don't go Banks! You have great insight and I love reading your posts. Glad you are enjoying the perks of putting in many years of hard work!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I agree with the others. We're definitely not sick of you. I think we all look up to you. Don't know what we'd do without you. :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • Cassia
    Cassia Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I agree with the others. We're definitely not sick of you. I think we all look up to you. Don't know what we'd do without you. :smile: :flowerforyou:
    \
    well said
    you probally never knew that saying that would give you so many compliments...lol :happy:
  • banks1850
    Options
    Oh you guys are too funny. How could I stay away with posts like this.:wink:

But I won't be posting tonight, RED SOX vs Yankees tonight and I have tickets! Woo Hoo!!!

But I'm not drinking, first time ever I'm going to a redsox game and not drinking.
    Wish me luck!
  • MontanaGirl
    Options

But I won't be posting tonight, RED SOX vs Yankees tonight and I have tickets! Woo Hoo!!!

But I'm not drinking, first time ever I'm going to a redsox game and not drinking.
    Wish me luck!

Good luck!! Oh, and enjoy the game :drinker:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options

red sox vs. YANKEES!

Much much muuuch LUCK!:laugh:

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options

Wish me luck!

Good luck Banks and have fun.
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    okay who has two thumbs and is soooo jealous!!!!!!!!

THIS GAL!

lmbo....hope you have fun and will be watching at home....I'll look for ya LMBO!

hugs!
    Ali....and you stay put boy...no laying low...this place wouldn't be same w/out ya!
    GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SOX! :heart:
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Look, I have a picture now! My adorable daughter.

I thought I would put a picture of me, but I don't have a good one...yet!
  • MontanaGirl
    Options
    Look, I have a picture now! My adorable daughter.

I thought I would put a picture of me, but I don't have a good one...yet!

She is soooo cute!!! :smooched: I love little babies :happy: (especially when they don't live at my house :laugh: )
  • natileebee
    Options
    Too funny. I was wondering the same about Banks and was realizing this "new" guy was on a lot of pages. Duh! Glad someone else caught on. I didn't 'til I read this post.
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Hey Bankable.....

How 'bout them Yankees! :laugh:
    Gotta :heart: Wong!

~Joanna:flowerforyou: