Young Moms???

Options
Any young moms on here or new moms or heck just a mom. lol. :) I would love to be friends with women who can give and swap advice and tips. I have and almost 8 month old beautiful girl name Jayden Pearl. I am trying to lose 20+ more pounds by August (my daughters birthday)!
I would love to have you as a friend and for support! I am on here daily and log daily.
Hope to be your MFP buddy soon!

Replies

• samthomason
    samthomason Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure how old you are, but I consider myself young :). I'm 25 and have an 18 month old little boy. I am mainly using MFP as a place for support, especially in weight lifting and building muscle. Feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • AZxChick90
    AZxChick90 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hello young mother :) im a mother myself. Im 22 & i have a beautiful 5 year old daughter/ my pride & joy! <3 Im looking forward to lose 33 more pounds. Ill add u:) would deff need some exra support.
  • babigurl86
    babigurl86 Posts: 138
    Options
    hi,
    im a 26yr old mum of 4 i usually workout in the morn b4 they wake ,whilst the elder 2 are at school,or in the evening when they sleep,it can be quite tough,feel free to add me anyone x
  • alexp107
    alexp107 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm the oldest "young" mom of all of you. I have an 18 month old daughter and I am 28 years old. Keep up the great work. Jayden is adorable!
    223730 Posts: 55
    Options
    I am an "old" young mom, LOL. 29, two beautiful kids - 3 1/2 and 1. You can definitely lose the weight if you are ready to work at it! I changed my eating habits and started getting active - down 19 lbs since mid-August!! Hoping my weigh-in this Saturday makes it 20 lbs lost!
  • babigurl86
    babigurl86 Posts: 138
    Options
    love the name jayden and the spelling we have a jaiden but my name is jaydyne so we didn't wanna confuse people.....too much lol