Trying to get back on track

Options
sr2000
sr2000 Posts: 230 Member
I started MFP last year and did well, losing about 15 lbs. Unfortunately life got the best of me, new job, holidays, vacations and here I am again, nearly back to where I started.

Replies

• Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    Big Upz to you ma welcome back:flowerforyou:
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    I think we've all been there. Welcome back!!! :drinker:
  • Vans
    Vans Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    hahaha WOW I am totally in the same boat....however its has only been 3 weeks....I moved 11 hours North of where I was......and left my man behind....so stress...not eating clean....canceling my gym membership....all contributed to me gaining the 10 pounds I had lost :(

so here I AM again....today.....vouching to do this yet again and stick to it......

my initial plan is baby goals.....because if I think "I need to loose 20 pounds" I wont feel to good....but I have decided to aim for 5 pounds every 2 weeks *CROSSING FINGERS*

haha GOOD LUCK TO YOU!!!:flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    welcome back :flowerforyou:
  • sr2000
    sr2000 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Thanks for all your support, that is exactly what I NEED to keep me going!
  • 2kaizen
    2kaizen Posts: 64
    Options
    Me too! I feel like I've started down this path several times over the past year and just didn't keep the momentum going. At least we come back! This time feels different - I hope that's a positive sign.
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    Me too! I feel like I've started down this path several times over the past year and just didn't keep the momentum going. At least we come back! This time feels different - I hope that's a positive sign.

I feel the same way. This time it's different. My motivation is higher than it's been in years :happy: