Help! Not sure I got all of my Chalean packet!

Options
Hello! I ordered Chalean Extreme off of ebay. It was advertised as new and included all 7 DVDs and the Fat Burning food guide and the Muscle Burns Fat guidebook. When I received it, it did indeed contain all of these items. However, I couldn't figure out where the calendar was or the food plan, or really how to even get started.

I now believe that the two guide books are not the real guidebooks, even though they look exaclty the same at the ones pictured. They are only about 10 pages each, and don't give a lot of information. I have looked on the internet, and I can't find a way to just buy the guidebooks. I was wondering if one of you would know of a way to get them or atleast the information in them?

I am very frustrated, I was looking forward to starting this work out, but some big pieces of info are missing! I did find a workout calendar to down load and the workout log. I guess my biggest thing is trying to figure out what the suggested menu is! Thanks so much for any help!

Christie

Replies

• d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    Probably would start with the company name on the DVD's. Just call up their support group. I do believe it's beachbody.
  • tru2rt
    tru2rt Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    If you ordered it off of ebay it is probably not a true copy of Chalean.....many people have figured out a way to dub the workout programs and booklets but they forget to include everything. I have heard horror stories about people paying $5.00 less than what beachbody charges but in the end they are paying much more because they are missing workouts, missing pages out of the book, calendars missing or the DVD's won't even play or they are blurry and you can't even see the workouts. I think you might have gotten ripped off....my suggestion next time is order directly from Beachbody website or if you know a coach then get with them and get a real copy ordered. And if you don't know who is coach let me know l can help.
  • laughlovelive17
    laughlovelive17 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Yeah, next time I'll just pay the extra money and know I have the real thing!
  • Kristinemomof3
    Kristinemomof3 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    I ordered CLX from Beachbody on Friday and got it yesterday, it was in a slip case that looked like three books, one was actually the cd's and the other two were nice books. Sounds like you did not get everything.