No Bake Chocolate Almond Protein Bars! YUMMMMMM!

Options
2»

Replies

• 8kidsmom
    8kidsmom Posts: 40
    Options
    At least it is all healthy stuff, and has the good fats in it, if you eat the good and right kind of fats your body will get rid of the junk faster. Thanks for the recipe, I will have to try that one out!
  • AfonsoSilva
    Options
    The 3099 calories is for the entire recipe. On an 8x8 pan I will assume you will cut 2"x2" square bars, so that should yield 16 bars per recipe, or 194 calories per bar.
  • naomi8888
    naomi8888 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    thanks but I see you put the serving size as 1 so if you cut it into 16 pieces you would have a total of 193 calories/bar...not bad but not great either

Yep I just put it as one serving so people could decide for themselves how many pieces to cut. And that's without the chocolate on top.
  • Takes2long
    Takes2long Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Thanks! They sound good, and way better than some stuff i find in the store!!
  • Bpothik13
    Bpothik13 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I love to bake, but also like the healthy stuff, too....might have to give these a go (sans the coconut) this weekend! Thanks for posting!
  • theflyingartist
    theflyingartist Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Lots of calories. This is the whole mix without the chocolate on top - though they do look yum.

(edited to add) In case you can't read it clearly, for the whole batch it's

Calories 3099
    Carbs 120
    Fat 251
    Protein 138
    Sugar 35
    Fibre 62

You could always use greek yogurt, a banana mashed up, or applesauce to substract the heavy fat from the oil! :wink:
  • mudar146
    mudar146 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Sadly I don't know the counts on it :sad:

It's something I had tried at a Womens Lifestyle Show and they emailed out the recipe! I'll try and dig a little deeper and get back to everyone with the info if I can! :)

Enjoy!!!

*EDIT*
    Posted before I finished reading the comments LOL Thanks for finding the counts!
  • Scatterdragon
    Scatterdragon Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    bump