Virginia Beach Mom of 3 with 40 lbs to loose!

Options
Hey all! I live in the Oceanfront area of Virginia Beach and would love to meet some local moms who are trying to loose some weight! If anyone is out there, hit me up! Always looking for some extra support and motivation! Best wishes to all and keep up the hard work!

Replies

• amie0724
    amie0724 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I am looking to drop 45 pounds by August or late September. You will do it !
  • Blessedmommy_2x
    Blessedmommy_2x Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Well, I don't live near you... but itd still be awesome to be friends. I am trying to lose AT LEAST another 30 lbs, possibly more. I am not "new" to the site, I joined back in January, but I could always use more supportive friends! You will LOVE MFP, I know I do!

I am a mother as well- mom to 2 precious toddlers! :smile:
  • Heathert24
    Heathert24 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna be moving back to VB around the end of May. I'd also love to meet some other women to keep me motivated and on the right track!
  • Nurseviv
    Nurseviv Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I live in the beach. Out near the Landstown area. I'm doing Wicked this month. My next big run. I am a WW drop out again. I am a mom to 3 girls and work FT. I too need to loose some weight. If I can do my 10% of my body weight (WW goal) I would be happy. Keep up the good work. I'm trying to get myself on track. Would love support as well and workout partners. :)