intro

Options
Hi I'm Mari. As I get older, I just gain and gain! So I plan to change my diet forever. I'm sick of being obese! So far I've lost a few pounds, but it seems to be coming off slowly and regularly - which is good, I guess. I'm working on a diet of 400 cals. per meal and four meals per day. It is a Mediterranean type diet. Lots of monounsaturated fats and one of them is in chocolate chips! : )

Replies

• drexs_kk
    drexs_kk Posts: 15
    Options
    Haha! Gotta get your chocolate, huh? I have heard of people doing so many calories per meal. I've heard breakfast 300/snack 100/ lunch 300/ snack 100/dinner 300/snack 100. Or something similar. Depending on how many calories you're eating per day. I try to do like 5 small meals a day so I don't get too hungry throughout the day.

Good luck and I hope this is what works for you!
  • NWriceC
    NWriceC Posts: 28
    Options
    As long as you start somewhere, that's all that matters.
    Since you're calorie intake per meal is so low, over time you'll see that you can add a meal and it won't hurt you.
    This will increase your metabolism over time.

Stick to your plan and you should be fine.

Be strong!

We're here for you if ever need support!
  • MariConnors
    Options
    thanks for all the replies! I'm doing pretty well - although I ran into some jelly beans last night (just realized I have to add them to my list!) I wish the pounds would come off quicker - that's where LA Fitness visits and drinking more water will have to come in.