motivation

Options
What keeps my mfp friends motivated? What makes yinz wake up everyday, wanting to eat right, and wanting to go to the gym to make a change? Why do you do it?

Replies

• c_armbrust
    c_armbrust Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    The reason i do it.. I love it! I love everything about fitness. something about being able to sculpt your body, into how ever you want to look, drives me to wake up every morning to go to the gym for hours. knowing that if i work hard enough and dont give up, i can have the body i want. knowing that it doesn't come easy, makes it so much more too. If it wasn't such a challenge and didn't take so much hard work and dedication, no one would strive to have it.
  • cris2datina
    Options
    You're right. I once heard that we should look at our body like a piece of clay. We have the power to sculpt it however we want. But lately I feel like my exhaustion takes over that. It's like a mental block!!! so frustrating!!!
  • c_armbrust
    c_armbrust Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    if you want it enough, you will get past that mental block. just try taking a step back and rethinking why you want it. im sure youll feel better then!
  • ednabnana
    ednabnana Posts: 304
    Options
    I posted a fitness model pic on my dresser. I want to have her abs. That just ONE of my motivation. :)