NEED SOME MOTIVATION- 6 weeks til Hawaii (pls share pics)

Options
I am 10 lbs away from my goal weight for Hawaii (20lbs for my ultimate goal.) We leave in 6 weeks. I've done well so far, but I have been slacking and it shows. Does anyone have pictures of results they've obtained in just 6-8 weeks? Seeing others results, really helps to keep me motivated. I need to keep reminding myself that I am going to be practically living in a bathing suit for a week while in Hawaii and I don't want to be constantly worried about covering my flaws. :blushing:

Replies

• Jenph20
    Jenph20 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    whats your workout like?? I did insanity and i lost 12 lbs in the first month! I was probably a little bigger than you so it was easier, but it worked amazing for me. If you have any questions about it, feel free to msg me :) i also have a ladies only support group on fb if you'd like to join. we would love ot have you!
  • sarawoertink
    sarawoertink Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Wellllll.... that's my biggest area of opportunity. My eating habits have completely changed and I've lost around 23 lbs just from that. I don't work out and that's why I'm stuck. I know what I need to do, but I have the oldest excuse in the book... I don't have time :) My husband tells me that is no excuse (wake up early, go to bed later, etc etc.) and I know he's right. But seriously, my day goes: wake up, get ready for work, at work for 9 hours, come home, feed baby, bathe baby, put baby to bed, clean the kitchen (because my husband doesn't know how to clean up after him self and our daughter,) do laundry, take a shower, go to bed, and start all over again the next day. My daughter is 10 months old, so it's not like she can really just play by her self while I exercise. I have to constantly have my eyes on her. I know... I know... EXCUSES EXCUSES. Did you enjoy doing the Insanity workout? It seems... well... INSANE lol :laugh: