Help from ladies!!!???

Ok, so many of us crave crazy things when that lovely time of the month comes... Well, mine is on its way and I am starting to crave fat, fried and chocolate. Does anyone have any good ideas on how to stay on track, but still kill those cravings?? I really need help.. Plus, I am having two parties this weekend for my daughter's birthday and I have a "date" with my 8 year old son...we are going to lunch. I would love to have ideas before so I can kick the cravings :happy:

Replies

• jenniferg83
    jenniferg83 Posts: 278 Member

ty! saving to documents!
  • Fudgesicles - the sugar free ones- satisfy my chocolate cravings. And they are only 40 calories each! I also keep a jar of Smuckers sugar free hot fudge topping on hand for intense chocolate cravings. Eat a tablespoon right out of the jar.
  • Kattarra
    Kattarra Posts: 190 Member
    For fried craving I make the healthy baked chicken nuggets from skinnytaste.com
  • i LOVE veggie straws for my salty fix.
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Personally I eat all those things. and just make sure that I have enough calories to cover them.. if I don't, then I exercise or eat a smaller portion.
  • saturnine15
    saturnine15 Posts: 140
    OMG Veggie straws!!! Love them.
  • Altruista75
    Altruista75 Posts: 409 Member
    I rely on Vitalicious vitatops when I get my chocolate cravings! They are awesome and only 100 calories!
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Buy those 100 calorie snacks from Keebler. Just don't over do it. Have one package a day.
  • shutterbabe
    shutterbabe Posts: 124 Member
    I like smoothies for when I'm craving sweets. Or I have a couple dark chocolate dove squares and a few strawberries.

I think it was skinnytaste that had a baked cauliflour recipe that apparently tasted just like french fries. I've been really wanting to try it. Dip those in some hidden valley fat free plain greek yogurt ranch. Yum! :)