Am in love.. but i am just feeling pathetic abt myself

Options
swati37
swati37 Posts: 145 Member
I’ve fallen in love with my best friend and i am feeling rotten!

All i do is think of him. I want to talk to him. To see him. To hold him. To kiss him.

But it will not happen because he is taken and i will never tell him how he makes me feel I wish i wasn’t in love..how i wish!
i feel pathetic abt nt being a good friend.. he is already in love how can i feel tat.. but i just cant stop thinking.. its a pathetic feeling

have been friends with him for 12 years i am just incomplete without him i just cant let him know.. please somebody help me i want to get out of dis feeling..

Replies

• UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    show up to his door in a raincoat
  • _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    make him a sammich, doods love sammiches.
  • mrschappet
    mrschappet Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    I say you tell him... If he is just dating someone then there is no reason you should keep your feelings to yourself. What if he shares your feelings but is afraid to tell you!? If I were you I would hate to go on just thinking what if....
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options
    Bytch-slap that other lady, then let the chips fall where they may.
  • original_cake_face
    original_cake_face Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    make him a sammich, doods love sammiches.

Awww, you made me spit my water.
  • xo_morgan
    xo_morgan Posts: 298
    Options
    Call MTV, get a camera crew, go on "FriendZone" & confess your love.
  • NKolhar
    NKolhar Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    :( I know how u feel the worst place to be .... U know him better than anyone else on here just bring it up in a playful matter and look for what his reactions would be ... Since u know hi for 1 years I am pretty sure he would nt take it in a bad ay but I am not saying confess it ... only u can be the judge of that ... My first love 'was' my best friend now we are good friends but things did change everyone has their own things ...if he is in love he is
  • swati37
    Options
    I say you tell him... If he is just dating someone then there is no reason you should keep your feelings to yourself. What if he shares your feelings but is afraid to tell you!? If I were you I would hate to go on just thinking what if....

i am so scared of telling him... i dont want things to change b/w us... but i kind off agree because till d time i dont tell him i cant be me in front of him.
  • swati37
    Options
    Call MTV, get a camera crew, go on "FriendZone" & confess your love.

lolzzz
  • swati37
    Options
    :( I know how u feel the worst place to be .... U know him better than anyone else on here just bring it up in a playful matter and look for what his reactions would be ... Since u know hi for 1 years I am pretty sure he would nt take it in a bad ay but I am not saying confess it ... only u can be the judge of that ... My first love 'was' my best friend now we are good friends but things did change everyone has their own things ...if he is in love he is

tats d only problem .. i just cant c things change..
    but telling him i love him is giving me goosebumps .. and if i dont tell him i behave weirdly in front of him... so i dont have a choice. i just hope i dont loose him and we dont change