Hi Newbie Here

Options
Hello, Everyone my name is Yolanda and My ultimate goal was to lose 75 lbs and now it's 60lbs, I still have a long way to go. It went from 75 to 60lbs because I have losed 15lbs already :happy: , that I am proud of. so you all will be my extra motivation to keep it going.

Good Luck 2 All on your Fitness Journey!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• JessiJean
    JessiJean Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!:flowerforyou:
  • mead
    mead Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    welcome and good luck

20370.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Excellent progress! It sounds like you've already made the commitment and are well on your way! You'll find great tools here that make tracking your food intake a breeze, and a community that is quick with advice and support!

Welcome!
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Ack - I clicked the post button twice, sorry. :)
  • fifrenzyguy34
    fifrenzyguy34 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Welcome! If you haven't been counting your caloric intake before now, you're (probably) in for a rude awakening! I sure was. But this is a cool tool and I hope it will help you like it's been helping us! Take care, good luck, and congrats on the weight you've already taken off. That's amazing!! Keep up the great work!

256580.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Zephyr36608
    Options
    Welcome and GOOD LUCK! You're off to a super start!!!
    This site really helps me keep better track of what I'm eating--I didn't realize before how somet things were really adding up, like sodium and such. Now I want to lose weight, lower my sodium intake and get off my b/p meds!! :drinker:
  • pyckse
    pyckse Posts: 84
    Options
    Way to go!! Glad you found this site, it's an excellent resource and has helped me with my weight loss!!!:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This site is awesome, you will love it here if you don't already. I :heart: it here. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you that I wish that you have great success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: