driking protein shake?

Options
thyara
thyara Posts: 14 Member
if i drink protein shake without excersizing is it going to make me more fat ?
or gain weight?
if i do drink protein shake and excersize ? what does it do ?
im scare to drink protein shakes ..cause im not stable in excersizing yet ..
any suggestions ={

Replies

• neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 10,020 Member
    Options
    Would you get fat eating or drinking anything? A protein drink isn't a magical drink that only works when you exercise, it's just liquid with protein in it. A better question would be why do you think you need to supp your diet with it?
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    It can make you gain if you go over in calories just like anything else. If you don't know what it's for, why drink it? Are you consistently under on protein?
  • idauria
    idauria Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    I drink a protein shake for breakfast every day. I count it towards my daily calorie needs.
  • thyara
    Options
    honeslty .. i vary sometimes i have a lot of protein and some days im not eating protein at all ..thank you for the help ..
    because i was thinking about drinking protein in the morning before school cause i don have time to eat ..
    but now im wondering if im going to be really hungry for 4 hrs of class =?
  • thyara
    Options
    Would you get fat eating or drinking anything? A protein drink isn't a magical drink that only works when you exercise, it's just liquid with protein in it. A better question would be why do you think you need to supp your diet with it?
    honeslty .. i vary sometimes i have a lot of protein and some days im not eating protein at all ..thank you for the help ..
    because i was thinking about drinking protein in the morning before school cause i don have time to eat ..
    but now im wondering if im going to be really hungry for 4 hrs of class =?