Down 13 Lbs!!

Options
I gradually started losing weight back in November when I was 157. Before I REALLY got into MFP in the beginning of March, I had lost about 4 or so pounds, so I just set my starting weight there. I have now lost 11lbs on MFP! Grand total of losing 13 pounds! I am now at 144! AWESOME!

The following weight loss is due only to Jillian Michaels 30DS, rollerblading, and counting calories. I was below my caloric goal a lot and still lost weight. I think my body can certainly work that way.

*Feel free to add me!

Here is a photo at around 150 or so. I could kick myself for not taking measurements and keeping track better, but all that matters is that I'm doing it!
12436647_3510.jpg

Granted this is lying down, but I can still tell a difference. Plus I took a bikini shot, so that should say a lot in itself! This was last Tuesday at the beach.
12436647_4866.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!