spit that out of your mouth.

Options
_snw_
_snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
(i swear to god, if i get a strike from this after the other threads today, i'm going to, yeah, kick the dirt in disgust)

key: "stuff" and "it" == warm beer.

the thread yesterday about wearing a condom boggled my mind. i can't believe how many girls are outright disgusted on what they referred to as "that stuff".

okay, so some girls are werid, okay. I'll give that. and they dont ever want it anywhere in/near/on them. but what about those girls who choose to "spit"? Wouldn't getting it (ie: warm beer) in your mouth, holding it there, getting up, walking to bathroom and spitting it out mean keeping it in your mouth longer than just swallowing it? (warm beer).

explain. i don't get it.

Replies

• JoeyTajzai
    JoeyTajzai Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    Thread #2.. Lets go.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I can't explain it. I swallow.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    (i swear to god, if i get a strike from this after the other threads today, i'm going to, yeah, kick the dirt in disgust)

key: "stuff" and "it" == warm beer.

the thread yesterday about wearing a condom boggled my mind. i can't believe how many girls are outright disgusted on what they referred to as "that stuff".

okay, so some girls are werid, okay. I'll give that. and they dont ever want it anywhere in/near/on them. but what about those girls who choose to "spit"? Wouldn't getting it (ie: warm beer) in your mouth, holding it there, getting up, walking to bathroom and spitting it out mean keeping it in your mouth longer than just swallowing it? (warm beer).

explain. i don't get it.

THIS IS MY LOGIC EXACTLY??? I mean the fastest way to get rid of "warm beer" without making a total mess is just to swallow it, right? I mean, if it's already in your mouth what difference does it make??
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    I am at a loss to explain it and have tried several avenues of thought on this topic.
  • Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    Doh!!!!!!!
  • Sp1nGoddess
    Sp1nGoddess Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Maybe they are afraid of the extra calories?
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    I can't explain it, I don't drink...;(
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    sitting back and watching the show. :happy:
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Swallow.

Swallow for Life.
  • SnakeDarling
    SnakeDarling Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Spitters are quitters.
  • liljgrafix
    liljgrafix Posts: 177
    Options
    like its really gonna hurt you.. just a little creamy froth going down your throat.. f
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options

ha. but yet, it's negligible. even a big huge mouthful. (of warm beer)
  • twinsanity
    twinsanity Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    I can't help ya honey, I swallow. Every. Time!
  • logicandlove
    logicandlove Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Really? I mean if you're not getting it anywhere in your mouth, fine, but once it's there, surely it's easier (and cleaner) just to swallow. Come on guys. What are we, in high school?
  • aronvincent
    Options
    I've never understood this. Spitting out the "warm beer" would take more effort then just not swallowing it, and really if you don't like it that badly might want to carry around a towel or something because I'm not gonna ruin my carpet with "beer stains"
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    7rcfd2u
  • liljgrafix
    liljgrafix Posts: 177
    Options
    heres the trick.. open your throat.. loosten your tonsles.. and gulp it down.. easy..
  • briteyes1002
    briteyes1002 Posts: 313 Member
    Options

This has to be it... cause I dont understand it either...lol
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Really? I mean if you're not getting it anywhere in your mouth, fine, but once it's there, surely it's easier (and cleaner) just to swallow. Come on guys. What are we, in high school?
    I swallowed in high school, too...
  • WarriorMom2012
    WarriorMom2012 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I have to be drunk to swallow warm beer :blushing:

I wish I could say I like it but when I do not wish to swallow warm beer, I ask that I be warned before it touches my lips and let the warm beer spill all over the...counter.

I feel like such a prude lately!!
This discussion has been closed.