T,T, N N-W NSV...

Options
The above stands for "Teeny, Tiny, Not News-Worthy NSV"... But a NSV, nonetheless...

I've lost 14.5" total, from 02.18.2012 - 03.17.2012, with 3 of those inches being from My Chest, and when I put on My "Over The Shoulder Boulder Holder", AKA Bra, this morning, I, with great ease, slipped it into the tightest set of hooks and it fit PERFECTLY, actually even a little loose... Guess it's time to go bra shopping...

: D

Replies

• malinen23
    malinen23 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hmm. I don't exactly know how to respond to this one Lindsay. LOL. I "think" that's a good thing, I'll have to check with Neil. He he he. Well if you're happy I'm happy. Good job, that's a lot of inches.
  • ❤lindsay❤dawn❤
    Options
    Mark, when We talk about My Inches Lost, and I say, "Chest...", He cuts Me off with, "I don't wanna talk about that area as it saddens Me to know My Girls are leaving Me..." : D
  • tracielinn
    tracielinn Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    LOL...my fiancee does the same thing! I warned him that was the first area to go.... :)
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    That's a great big, totally news worthy, NSV! I wish I was losing there... LOL! I have a whole set of bras for the next size down... Sigh. They won't fit until I'm under 150...
  • malinen23
    malinen23 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    SMH. This is a tragedy for us guys. You ladies need to stop. LOL.
  • ❤lindsay❤dawn❤
    Options
    We can always get them "re-inflated", if necessary, which I have already decided to do if they shrink too much... : D
  • lschuttem
    lschuttem Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    hahha ! thats great! about 2 months ago i bought a new sports bra that i thought was exactly like my old one, but accidentally i got the size smaller. but in the last couple of weeks i've had to continually tighten my old one. And whatdya know, now my new one fits! Glad it didnt go to waste!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!