Help!!

SO .... i have been working out for 12 days straight, but just yesterday I felt sooo tired after work. i decided to take the day off but now I feel no motivation! I want to lose 15lbs but I don't know how to get my will power back! Any suggestions? I am doing the 30 day shred btw. I like it, it gives me a great workout.

Replies

• LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 775 Member
    basicly .. just do it ..

i dont ever "feel" like working out either, i just have to make by self do it ..
  • dg09
    dg09 Posts: 754
    Just think about how you will feel/look like at your goal, if it's something you really want, that should be enough to do it... hopefully.

Also, no one has ever NOT felt good about themselves after a good workout. Just do it, you'll be happy afterwards that you did!
  • jrodx2
    jrodx2 Posts: 203 Member

Also, no one has ever NOT felt good about themselves after a good workout. Just do it, you'll be happy afterwards that you did!

Agreed! There are going to be some days when you're just not in the mood but, especially in the beginning, you just have to get to it and do it. You don't want to run the risk of not getting back into it!

--
    Follow my FB Fitness Page!
    Be stronger than your excuses: Recipes and inspiration for a healthier life
    www.facebook.com/excusesareeasy
  • Thanks!! you guys are right!!
  • Jess5825
    Jess5825 Posts: 228
    I always take one day off a week. They say having a rest day is good for you. I do feel lazy on my off day, so I do do something minor, like dance around my apartment or something else, just not something as intense as my kickboxing class. Though if it's not my off day and I just don't feel like it, I push myself and just go anyways. Most times I feel better after my workout.
  • LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 775 Member
    Just think about how you will feel/look like at your goal, if it's something you really want, that should be enough to do it... hopefully.

yep makes since :)
    i have felt revved up and happy since i did my tae bo this morning :)

*im not great with words* lol