Target = Me + Bikini + Mexico

Options
I just finalized plans to take a trip to Isla Mujeres in October of this year!! I'm so excited for this trip!! And unlike my last trip to Mexico, there will be NO tan lines from chub rolls on my tummy!!

Anyone else out there planning for a big event that would be so much better without the chub rolls? :tongue:

Replies

• AgataZasada
    Options
    I am going to Thailand and India (I am neither) to travel in November. I want to lose another 55 lbs (which will leave be chubb roll less). I am slightly off track for my milestones (about 1 week behind). Feel free to add me as a friend!

Good luck!
  • ericagee2011
    Options
    My target isn't going out of the country, BUT my boyfriend's sister is getting married in July. I wouldn't want to look all chubby while meeting my boyfriend's family!!
  • jcdellop
    jcdellop Posts: 18
    Options
    I don't think it matters where the event is - looking and feeling your best is ALWAYS a benefit. And seriously, the tan lines on the chub rolls have GOT TO GO!!!!
  • kalynn06
    kalynn06 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    My brother is getting married in August. His wife to be is a teeny fitness nut, and I would be much happier in my bridesmaid dress if I didn't have to worry about fat jiggling along with the unflattering color turning my complexion sickly.
  • jcdellop
    jcdellop Posts: 18
    Options
    Ugly dress AND ugly color?!?! Not cool.