Have you tried BelVita?

Options
They are breakfast biscuits. I tried my first pack this morning, blueberry. I think they are amazingly good! your thoughts?!

Replies

• Panda_Path
    Panda_Path Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I considered it.....then took a look at the nutrition label.... Looking at the nutritional information, they are not as good as I thought they would be based on all the advertising. I thought there would be more protein, more nutrients, etc with less sugar. But hey, if they work for you and your plan, they are probably very convenient.
  • kerrbear79
    kerrbear79 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Yes I've tried the blueberry, apple cinnamon, and oat and loved them all. I have actually been eating them for my evening snack/dessert. I agree they aren't as "healthy" as advertised but it still beats homemade cookies or something like it with absolute zero nutrition. =)
  • tinalatina
    tinalatina Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Love their Oat Bars!!! But they are 230 cals per pack....a bit high for a snack but okay for breakfast :)
  • KayLaul
    KayLaul Posts: 19
    Options
    I used to have them for breakfast - they are yummy and very easy (hooray!), but I didn't find them as filling as I'd hoped :( Also, quite expensive, considering that I can have 4 oatcakes and some nut butter (which I find more filling) for fewer cals and a lot fewer pennies!
  • AmandaJames25
    Options
    i havent ever tryed them i eat alot of TVDinners every meal almost