Hello

Options
Hello everyone, My name is Stacy Simmons and I need to loose about 50 lbs. I've got a long way to go. So hopefully, keeping up with everything will help out. I was in the hospital a couple of weeks ago with high blood pressure so that is another reason I need to get this weight off.

Replies

• kelliemom23
    Options
    Good Luck with everything!! this is a great site. I really enjoy it, and I only joined a week ago. People a super friendly!
  • bahodges
    Options
    50 lbs sounds like a lot but it is not. Try to focus on smaller goals and
    celebrate each pound. You will make it just never give up and keep moving forward.
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    You came to the right place! This place helps you to gain the knowledge that you need to make this a life long change for the better!

The tools here are fantastic - the food diary is wonderful as long as you're honest with it, and the help. advice and support of the people on the forum is amazing

Welcome!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This site is awesome, you will love it here if you don't already. I :heart: it here. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you that I wish that you have great success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: