Best High Impact Sports Bra?

Options
Can you ladies tell which is best? The ones I've tried do not hold them in place.

Replies

• NatGnat
    NatGnat Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    So far my favorite are the ones from Walmart. I believe the brand is Danskin Now and they range around $10-15. I like to do a lot of HIIT and these work so well for me. I actually buy a cup smaller than what I wear too.
  • ATLMel
    ATLMel Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Champion makes some that I love (and pretty cheap for sports bras). I've had 2 for about 2 years now and they have lasted me through all my marathon and half marathon training. I just don't put them in the dryer.

Moving Comfort also makes some great ones. A little bit more expensive, but the one I did have lasted about 4 years with no sign of wear (and through a desert deployment!). If you find you need much more support, Enell makes great ones. My DD friend was finally able to run with one of these.
  • angelasmith230
    angelasmith230 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I have some by Champion that I love!

They go by cup size instead of S,M,L so they fit way better than any sports bra I've ever owned. And it's the only sports bra that I have found to hold me up during workouts.
  • heymom93
    heymom93 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    This is a HUGE issue for me. I am a 32F and as you can imagine - it can be hard to find a bra that works for me. Go to titlenine.com they have a barbel ranking system for their sports bras and a lot of user info. I use the enel regularly but I still have it altered a bit. The right bra makes such a difference in exercise. Good luck!
  • LolaVersion2
    LolaVersion2 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I THIRD the Champion bras!
  • piexcore
    piexcore Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    The ta-ta tamer from Lululemon. My sister has double D's and that bra makes her chest like a flat, immovable rock.
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
    -Champion (the ones that specifially say "high impact" - Target)
    -Nike (local sporting stores, some department stores, Nike.com, Lady Foot Locker)
    -Enell (amazon.com)
    -lululemon (lululemon.com)

My best suggestion is to go to one or more sporting stores in your area, grab a bunch of sports bras of different types, brands, and sizes, and try them on until you find what works for you. Jump up and down and run a bit in the dressing room area to test them out. Good luck!
  • ImperfektAngel
    ImperfektAngel Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Marika
  • Leah5449
    Leah5449 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Moving Comfort Juno bra- THE BEST! Find it on Amazon for the best price...
  • ChristySeeksBalance
    ChristySeeksBalance Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I find that most discount or department stores don't have my size. I'm kind of large anyway, but even if you're not, S/M/L/XL isn't going to cut it when you want something that really fits and supports. It costs a little more, but I buy mine at a local store that specializes in running shoes and products. If you have trouble finding something similar in your area, find out what stores support a lot of the 5K, 10K etc type races. I think I paid like $60 last time, but I launder it carefully (and often) and it's going on 3 years and it's finally about time to replace it. Money well spent if you ask me!
  • sarahldee
    sarahldee Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have 34Gs and I find that the Shock absorber Run Bra keeps them under control during running and bootcamp! I've tried all sorts of high impact sports bras and this one just works! 160 5 stars reviews out of 200 odd on amazon uk!

I bought it on Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/Shock-Absorber-Run-Support-Sports/dp/B00368CLFA/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1333050688&sr=8-2

Its been worn and washed about 100 times still looks good and works as good as new! Can be machine washed and dries in no time!

Can you tell I love it!
  • yuliyax
    yuliyax Posts: 288
    Options
    bump